Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shooting a paintball out of the air

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I can hit two in a row as often as I like really. 5 in a row more often than not, record is 8 in a row with a load of people standing around watching, what can I say, I folded under the pressure.

I think @Robbo did ten at a seminar or something one time.

I shot them using a site marker too :D

Last edited:
Reactions: mike b

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
@Robbo has done this loads of times. I've done it loads of times with an automag.
I do remember at the world cup in 1996 we (UK Preds) were sat waiting for our next game and Aftershock were waiting to play a game as well, and Pete was telling the aftershock guys how he could shoot a paintball everytime and he tried about 10million times and failed everytime :) I may have exaggerated how many times slightly, but it was funny that All the Preds were watching , I guess you had to be there ;-)

I'll get my coat. :-(

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I did ten in a row at a seminar in front of all the people there, and afterwards I was wrestling with the idea I'd been ultra lucky but then I just had to submit to acknowledging I was a genius ...[/crack-pipe put down] ....

As for the Aftershock event?
I'll have to take your word for that Steve because I genuinely can't remember it but that's probably because I would go into denial about events like that :)
However, I do remember Renick [Capt of Aftershock] challenging me with all the Shock guys with him when I was playing for the All Americans at the Chi town event - I was lucky enough to do it first time.
This was the only occasion I remember but it must have made an impression because I ended up playing for them the following year.

Reactions: H

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
I did ten in a row at a seminar in front of all the people there, and afterwards I was wrestling with the idea I'd been ultra lucky but then I just had to submit to acknowledging I was a genius ...[/crack-pipe put down] ....

As for the Aftershock event?
I'll have to take your word for that Steve because I genuinely can't remember it but that's probably because I would go into denial about events like that :)
However, I do remember Renick [Capt of Aftershock] challenging me with all the Shock guys with him when I was playing for the All Americans at the Chi town event - I was lucky enough to do it first time.
This was the only occasion I remember but it must have made an impression because I ended up playing for them the following year.
Unfortunately for you Peter, you wrote about it in an article for PGI the following month, and I'm blessed with an amazing memory and a big stack of old paintball mags :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Aha !!!!
But I may have wrote about the incident at that Chicago event but I doubt I would have mentioned anything about the event you refer to ... that's strange coz I would normally remember something like that where I end up looking a right dick-head ... I must be getting old .... getting? ... I am old :(
I hope you are well Steve ...

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
Aha !!!!
But I may have wrote about the incident at that Chicago event but I doubt I would have mentioned anything about the event you refer to ... that's strange coz I would normally remember something like that where I end up looking a right dick-head ... I must be getting old .... getting? ... I am old :(
I hope you are well Steve ...
I am indeed well thanks Peter.
Just about to pick up the keys to my new house in Cornwall next week and start enjoying retirement at the ripe old age of 47 (well for a few days I'm 47 still)
I get to spend all my time tinkering with the 281 markers I have collected in the last two years and play to enjoy.

Reactions: Spikerz