Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

shooting out the left with your right hand

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
ollgeeze said:
Baca Loco said:
Re: Pros using "wrong" technique and goobers deciding to use that as an excuse to not learn to do it right.

Most of the Pros who will use the off hand only do so in certain situations and Ralph was right. They do it and make it work because they know how and when and have reasons for making that choice. (I have one and I still don't like seeing it but I don't harrass him about it because it doesn't impact his play or get him shot more often. If it did it would stop. I should also say he's very good with either hand and can run & shoot with either hand brilliantly so for him it's an educated decision, not a lazy choice.)QUOTE]

my point exactly
The "proper" way to do something is the safest way for people with no confidence in thier own judgement.
Actually Oll, my point was that "proper" technique is considered so for a reason and that reason is it's the best way for the majority to learn to do something. Doesn't mean that other ways won't work but for most the "proper" way is the way to learn. Then, if you're gonna do something else you at least know what the differences are.