Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shooting

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
i could be wrong but i always thought that 'fanning' the trigger was when you had your middle finger and you used basically your whole hand to hit the trigger. I could be wrong but i thought i heard someone say that Jack wood was doing it on the e-blade video. i thought it was 'double tapping' when you used alternative fingers.

Forget accuracy with trigger pulling. i don't find that it affects accuracy that much.

I aint being sarcastic bunka monky that's just what i thought it was so don't think i'm being a ******* :p

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
i agree with Mario

i thought fanning is wobbling your hand and using your middle or index finger, this is a whole lot less accurate than double tapping as you take the whole weight of the gun in one hand. You can't ger the ROF if youusboth hands and just your middle finger (unless you are jack Wood!)

Bunka Monky

Oct 2, 2002
www.ukpaintball.co.uk
ahh welll i stand by what i say even if i called it the wrong thing lol

i personally have my middle finger on the trigger my index finger on the body of the gun and my other 2 fingers+ mr thumb wrapped around the grip frame. this personally is the most stable way to hold the marker and thus accurate way to fire. When using alternative fingers the movement skaes the gun more n makes the accuracy worse. Give it ago next time ur out

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
i agree with what you are saying....

but with pracice you hold the grip frame firmly and can still wiggle your fingers fast! there is very little reduction in accuracy... however i don't see you bieng able to keep up fast strings of paint with just one finger! It's easier on your tendons with two!