Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shopping for a new marker....

Jamie McCallum

ItsJamieMcC
Jul 2, 2016
So as the title suggests I'm shopping for a new marker. I currently own an Etek 5 which is brilliant and I do love the gun. However I enjoy more woodsball / scenario type game play and well I fancy an AR. Something more gun like.

So I have done my usual research but there are just so many options its unreal. Coming from an Etek 5 I want something that can shoot just as good. Obviously not looking to downgrade. Something that can work with a hopper as well as mag fed is ideal.

My price range is max £450. I would love to see what you all suggest.

Thanks

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
For a more realistic gun body you are really looking at a downgrade in technology compared to 'speedball' style guns

The Dye Dam comes in a gun style, but with electropneumatics inside

Most gun styles are mechanicals, with a lot of their internal designs being well established and reliable

Reactions: Jamie McCallum

Jamie McCallum

ItsJamieMcC
Jul 2, 2016
For a more realistic gun body you are really looking at a downgrade in technology compared to 'speedball' style guns

The Dye Dam comes in a gun style, but with electropneumatics inside

Most gun styles are mechanicals, with a lot of their internal designs being well established and reliable
Maybe saying not wanting to downgrade was a mistake on my part then. I will rephrase and state that I just want a decent AR. I will not be using the Etek as a comparison as they are completely different styles of gun. I have used the Dye Dam and Its just not for me, maybe it was the setup but I was actually looking at something along the lines of a Milsig M17. Just unaware whats actually good in this market.

Thanks

Jamie McCallum

ItsJamieMcC
Jul 2, 2016
Ever thought about an a5 with a tacamo kit ?
Just looked at that there. Looks sweet. To be honest at this point i have picked 4 which are all different prices ranges but it will be easier to see people opinions.

1. Tiberius T15
2. Milsig M17 PMC
3. Eclipse G36 Elite
4. Tippmann TMC

GRIMLOCK

Jun 18, 2011
The tippmann TMC is a very well priced marker for starting magfed but it is not currently supporting an electro upgrade

CameronS

Sep 30, 2013
Kent
Just looked at that there. Looks sweet. To be honest at this point i have picked 4 which are all different prices ranges but it will be easier to see people opinions.

1. Tiberius T15
2. Milsig M17 PMC
3. Eclipse G36 Elite
4. Tippmann TMC

Number three... the 'Eclispe G36 elite' Isnt that just an over priced BT4 combat ... which isnt even magfed