Shoreline Events - The lies and what we should do about it - Split topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Robbo Furby

Gentlemen, I have split this thread as it is now going off on a severe tangent and a different set of issues.

I have not deliberately omitted any posts, I simply moved the most recent ten relevant ones so you may or may not find yourselves referring back to posts in the original thread.

Furby

Naughty Paintball God
Mar 28, 2002
Norman Park, Georgia
www.thefordreport.com
Oops, my response on this tangent was inadvertently deleted, or didn't make it over here.

No matter. I have financial records and other information from Barnett regarding the whole charity issue that Robbo speaks of, and I'm awaiting similar information from Robbo or whomever is making allegations regarding the whole thing.

If Robbo wants to make this about me, then I'm fine with that. I have a thick skin, and this isn't my first rodeo.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Oops, my response on this tangent was inadvertently deleted, or didn't make it over here.

No matter. I have financial records and other information from Barnett regarding the whole charity issue that Robbo speaks of, and I'm awaiting similar information from Robbo or whomever is making allegations regarding the whole thing.

If Robbo wants to make this about me, then I'm fine with that. I have a thick skin, and this isn't my first rodeo.

I deleted it from the other thread as I couldn't move it over here, you're quite entitled to repost your response as you have done and stay this time, it shall.

Conversation, debate or whatever is always welcome however anyone who wishes to post with malicious intent intending to provoke a reaction by "pushing someones buttons" will have their posts removed and account suspended. Not aimed at anyone in particular however it is fairly common for people to jump in on one side or the other and try to make a bad thing worse where they can.

Forewarned is forearmed as my dear mother says.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Furby, either you are being deliberately evasive or you are just not getting the point here.

THE ACCOUNTS WERE NOT MADE PUBLIC WHEN I WAS ASKING TO SEE THEM, HE COMPILED THE FRIKKIN THINGS IN THE WEEKS AFTER I HAD ASKED TO SEE THEM.

OF COURSE HE's GOT A SET NOW BUT WHERE WERE THEY WHEN I WAS ASKING AND LEDZ WAS ADVISING HE POST THEM UP.
NOW, IF YOU DELIBERATELY IGNORE THIS POINT AGAIN, I WILL DELETE THE POST, NOT BECAUSE YOU MIGHT NOT AGREE WITH ME BUT BECAUSE YOU LACK THE INTELLECT TO UNDERSTAND BASIC ENGLISH.
IF YOU WANNA PLAY PROXY MESSAGE BOY FOR BARNETT TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT ARE THE SALIENT POINTS YOU NEED TO ADDRESS.

I HAVE CAPITALISED THE WORDS TO MAKE THINGS EASIER FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND, NEXT STEP IS I START DRAWING LITTLE PICTURES.

Reactions: scott_peters

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
. I have financial records and other information from Barnett regarding the whole charity issue that Robbo speaks of, and I'm awaiting similar information from Robbo or whomever is making allegations regarding the whole thing.
Id be interested to see those, considering the only records I was aware of were a 5 line excel document which were produced *weeks* after the concerns were raised, and could have been pulled out of his ass for the information and accountabiity they showed.

Having some fundraising before myself, anyone could have asked me at any point exactly what the balance on the account was, and where the donations had some from. Thats because you know, I kept propper accounts.

The only reason anyone would not produce those accounts on request, is if there was something underhand going on.

Furby

Naughty Paintball God
Mar 28, 2002
Norman Park, Georgia
www.thefordreport.com
I do hope you've got some talent as an artist, sir.

Okay, so Barnett didn't produce the documents in what you consider a timely fashion. What precisely would you have considered timely? Furthermore, why precisely would he have been obligated to do so? Are you a member of law enforcement with a valid reason to want such documents? I would agree that making such records available at the request of members of the media is good form to guard against allegations of misconduct, but nobody is forcing it, nor do they have any legal right to do so, except by a judge's order. Given your own admission of bias against Barnett, I could certainly understand why he'd be reticent to just simply hand over documents just because you demand it. The fact of the matter is, the documents are out there now, and I would imagine if by chance there was any wrongdoing done with regards to it, I would imagine the statute of limitations (assuming that exists in the UK, I honestly don't know) has plenty of time left for a case to be made and prosecution to commence.

Speaking of documents, do you have any documents supporting your allegations and suspicions? Just because your writing in all caps and demanding things doesn't negate the fact that as of yet you have produced absolutely nothing supporting your 'case'. If it's none of my business and I have have no right to ask for such things, then that's all fine well and good. However, it's only fair that if you're going to scream from the mountain top demanding records to prove that the charity was run legitimately, then in a fair world it falls upon you or whoever may be pulling your strings to produce documentary evidence proving your allegations.

We can fence like this all day, Pete. I honestly don't care one way or another. If you like, I can start publicly demanding to see copies of your tax return, then call you a lying piece of human debris when you tell me to mind my own business. Furthermore, if you like to go to the next step, I can provide you with email addresses and phone numbers for The Ford Report's paying advertisers so you can start calling and emailing them to tell them what a gold plated son of a bitch I am and demand that they drop me immediately. While I'm at it, I can give you the phone numbers of the fields I frequent and you can call them and tell them to ban me. How far would you like to go?

Thing is, unless and until you produce documents of your own proving your allegations, you do nothing but make yourself and whomever may be pulling your strings to set you out on this crusade look like petty fools. If you choose not to, then all of this is for nothing, simply because my own principles won't allow me to report on things that could destroy a business based on the word of someone with stated bias, no matter how distinguished they are.

My whole point during this discussion, spread over two separate threads now, is that spraying **** all over the internet is not the same as legitimate proof of wrongdoing . You continually ignoring this fact makes me want to make you little drawings to drive it home as well, but my artistic ability is such that it would only serve to embarrass me.

Furby

Naughty Paintball God
Mar 28, 2002
Norman Park, Georgia
www.thefordreport.com
Id be interested to see those, considering the only records I was aware of were a 5 line excel document which were produced *weeks* after the concerns were raised, and could have been pulled out of his ass for the information and accountabiity they showed.

Having some fundraising before myself, anyone could have asked me at any point exactly what the balance on the account was, and where the donations had some from. Thats because you know, I kept propper accounts.

The only reason anyone would not produce those accounts on request, is if there was something underhand going on.
Sure, as soon as Robbo produces documents supporting his case, I'll write the whole thing up, present the evidence from both sides and let the public decide.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Erm... How can i put this without sounding disrespectful?
Oh fuhk it, i really don't care, shut the fuhk up Furbs, your 'independent' and 'impartial' posts are a frikkin joke only impressing yourself and barnett ... Consider yourself banned, not for disagreeing with me but because you're a first class prihk whose partiality can be purchased for the price of an ad ... You're nothing but a cheap-ass opinion for hire.
Notice to mods, please sweep the crap from our pages if he tries to post again.

Status
Not open for further replies.