Shoreline Events - The lies and what we should do about it - Split topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Erm... How can i put this without sounding disrespectful?
Oh fuhk it, i really don't care, shut the fuhk up Furbs, your 'independent' and 'impartial' posts are a frikkin joke only impressing yourself and barnett ... Consider yourself banned, not for disagreeing with me but because you're a first class prihk whose partiality can be purchased for the price of an ad ... You're nothing but a cheap-ass opinion for hire.
Notice to mods, please sweep the crap from our pages if he tries to post again.

paintedape

Banned
Sep 20, 2007
Erm... How can i put this without sounding disrespectful?
Oh fuhk it, i really don't care, shut the fuhk up Furbs, your 'independent' and 'impartial' posts are a frikkin joke only impressing yourself and barnett ... Consider yourself banned, not for disagreeing with me but because you're a first class prihk whose partiality can be purchased for the price of an ad ... You're nothing but a cheap-ass opinion for hire.
Notice to mods, please sweep the crap from our pages if he tries to post again.
Wow that just sounds like a tantrum to me!

Reactions: Sam Lofthouse-Hill

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Ive just been told that mr 'independent' furby had his expenses paid met by barnett to the uk paintball dinner ... oh my, he really is a cheap-ass opinion for hire.
And so my previous question when asking furby for a status report on barnett's haemhorroids was in fact, a legitimate question.
Oh my, how embarrassing, mind you, news just in, Colonel Sanders is considering sponsoring barnett's next event.... Book ... Book ... Book ... Book !

Joe85

Banned
Jul 9, 2013
True or not true as you banned that chap earlier he can't even respond to that comment making it look like he was disposed off because he might have been right.

I would like to add I am new here and I don't know any of the people involved or the companies or this game just a total outsider being nosey :)

Last edited:

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I will just quickly say I don't know furby, never had any dealings with him but he did seem awfully interested for someone on the other side of the world........

Why would any of this be of concern to him??

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
It's of concern to him, or rather a concern for barnett who uses him as a proxy. barnett needed a media outlet for his crap against me. furby is being used but fails to see it choosing to believe barnett is genuinely befriending him. Even nobodies have an ego it seems.
If you take a look at any one of his newsletter thingies, it's a litany of name drops that correspond to who slips him a few bucks.
If it ain't his benefactors, he goes on and on and on about his wife. I have zero idea as to why he thinks anyone is in the slightest bit interested in him, let alone her. It's actually quite cringeworthy but hey, life is strange sometimes.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
barnett and michael Jackson - the comparison
My Opinion.

The life-blood of any thread is new posts, but in some cases, it’s blatantly obvious that people will feed the fire of any thread with provocative opinions designed purely to elicit reaction as well supporting whichever slime-ball they so choose.
If there’s gonna be an epitaph for this thread then I’m gonna write it for a few reasons not least of which is, barnett deserves nothing less than an appropriate send-off.
I will close this thread after I have posted this.
A year ago, barnett was a suspected attempted fraudster, we haven’t got a video of him putting all the pieces in their correct positions as a prelude to committing the final financial sleight of hand but circumstantially, the evidence suggested he had a case to answer, and still has.
There was only one reason and one reason only barnett had to do a soft-shoe shuffle and compile a set of accounts [checked by Walt Disney] and that was because p8ntballer.com were onto him and wouldn’t let go until he came up with some credible accounts – he was never able to do that in time.
And even when he finally produced some, those accounts bore all the hallmarks of a Mickey Mouse accountant ..they really were a joke.

And so the question arises, why on earth are some people so easily taken in by him in terms of ignoring his suspicious activities with other people’s donation money?
Good question, and I’m afraid only the people who are taken in by him can answer that one but we have seen this phenomenon before on a grander scale.
In my opinion, Michael Jackson was a paedophile, there were no videos or audio tapes of his crimes but circumstantially, handing over millions of dollars to that Jordan kid didn’t exactly back up his claims of innocence ... it stank.
But this isn’t the point I’m referring to here – even with this cloud of suspicion hanging conspicuously over jackson’s head, he still had thousands of fans turning up to cheer him on when at court - but there’s worse to come - an English woman was interviewed and she was asked what she felt about jackson’s case and she responded by saying 'it was all lies, it was made up blah blah blah' .... and then she was asked, would you allow your children to be looked after by jackson?
Her response was mind-blowing to say the least, she pronounced her undying faith in jackson by stating she would have ‘no problem’ with all of her kids being alone with him.
Now, I’ve got kids and I know for a fact that any caring parent would do everything they could to avoid any harm coming to their child especially if there was even a hint of danger, you just wouldn’t put your kids into a situation where they would encounter any risk of harm - and I maybe wrong here but the English woman who would have allowed her kids to be with jackson on their own, probably loved her children but somehow the prospect of danger was snuffed out even though the available evidence was such that it indicated his guilt.

I wonder if she would have been so willing to allow her kids to be looked after by some guy down the road she didn’t know and was facing paedophile charges .. we all know what would happen there ..
And so, why the fuhk are some idiots putting their trust in barnett? ... what is it that makes them draw a veil over his suspected involvement in that charity money appeal?
I think the sort of people who are taken in by someone like jackson are weak-minded and gullible and will believe everything that comes out of the mouths of individuals they look up to .. famous people, now, I’m not suggesting barnett is famous, he will eventually be infamous but that time isn’t upon us ...yet.
It’s a terrible indictment of modern society that in jackson’s case, his fame somehow managed to interfere with people’s decision making with respect to the welfare of their own kids. I can’t explain it or even understand it, I just know it happens.

As for barnett though, he’s only famous in his own mind but he managed to deflect people’s attention away from what he’d done, or rather not done, and turned the whole saga into a personal one by focusing on me ... I hadn’t misappropriated anyone’s money but that didn’t matter, I was an easy target in terms of representing the tourney scene and of course because barnett’s cabal of weak-minded gullibles weren’t exactly the sharpest knives in the draw ... most of them believed they could ingratiate themselves with barnett by coming onto my site and attacking me and I’m sure they achieved that aim.
And so this saga gained traction not because barnett was cleared, he wasn’t, but because I had become the focus of barnett’s gullible turds.
And what was my crime in all this?
I merely asked for the financial information that should have been available to him if he had been running a legitimate appeal fund .. that’s my crime, nothing more, nothing less !!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.