Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shoreline Events - The lies and what we should do about it

paulie

Aug 26, 2010
Guys I asked a question regarding a potential allegation. I got an email from tim monday morning first thing with proof about notice of change of booking. As far as im concerned my question was answered and allegations were put in the bin where they belong. Tim made the effort to contact me in detail regarding my question. ( someone referred my question to him )

Yes its easy for me to say this without the showing of the email but I gave my word I would not publicy show an email from the mod with peoples names on them.
Robbo if you wish to ask dusty regarding my character then he will confirm im pretty straight forward about these things. I hope thats ok to say jim

renie

Mar 2, 2008
Guys I asked a question regarding a potential allegation. I got an email from tim monday morning first thing with proof about notice of change of booking. As far as im concerned my question was answered and allegations were put in the bin where they belong. Tim made the effort to contact me in detail regarding my question. ( someone referred my question to him )

Yes its easy for me to say this without the showing of the email but I gave my word I would not publicy show an email from the mod with peoples names on them.
Robbo if you wish to ask dusty regarding my character then he will confirm im pretty straight forward about these things. I hope thats ok to say jim
forward it to robbo no one else, im sure it would answer some questions

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Gadge, I realise your frustration, and to an extent sympathise but if you don't wish to be confronted with it all, the solution is simple.
This site functions and covers a million and one other subjects and you have an equal opportunity to check them all out if you so wanted.
This 'barnett' problem will unfortunately endure for all the time we have people like him in our midst - if you trust or believe him, then that's your prerogative mate but I know he's a blight to our sport and will focus on himself to the detriment of those he works with, and his customer base.
When we rid ourselves of him, and his ilk, p8ntballer.com, or myself, will then put our guns back in our holsters, and so until then, just ignore what's going on in this thread and you'll be happier for it.

Last edited:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com

Paulie, I don't give two shiits if you are satisfied with what he's done re whatever point you asked of him - and as for asking Jim about you or whoever, I have known many people who appear above board but do 'below' acts of deceit or whatever. I trust Jim coz I know him, I don't know you ..
I'm not suggesting you are one such person but you can hardly expect anyone to believe anything re barnett without stone-cold evidence.
I'm afraid you haven't provided that and it's all third party stuff [again] but as I said prior to this, I really don't care about this particular point with him, I'm concerned more with his character and his effect on our sport as exemplified with the missing accounts, and of course his lies about me.
A fair number of people now know why I am gunning for him - it is obvious you do not, and bearing that in mind, it might be worth you getting hold of Jim and having a word with him.

Last edited: