The Home Of European Paintball

Shoreline Events - The lies and what we should do about it

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Wow just amazing
Anyone who has any opinon that doesnt match your own on a public forum is banned.
Ok ban me as its not a forum when the owner of the site dictats who can have what opinon and who stays and who goes.
Dont pretend to know anything about me robbo as clearly you know absolutly nothing about me what so ever.
There are plenty of people who disagree with me who haven't been banned - how do you reconcile that?
I'll tell you how to start reconciling it - well ya see, disagreeing with me has never been grounds for a ban.
However, if I don't like you, and you disagree with me, then and only then will I ban you ... but then you may legitimately ask, well, why do you dislike me, is it because I disagree with you?
Erm .. actually no it isn't, it goes marginally deeper than that .. but the answer is one you will be unable to accept but such is human nature I suppose.
People don't go around believing they are prihks, most make excuses for themselves even though the evidence runs contra to this notion.
And so you see, we've hit an impasse here, I think you're one of life's prihks but you will never allow yourself to see the truth of it and so your knee-jerk defence is to accuse me of banning people just for disagreeing ... that's the easy way out for you, the harder way is having to suspend your ego awhile and consider that what I may be saying is correct ... you really are a full-blown, unmitigated prihk with attendant social awkwardness and an inherent inability to attract females ...well, good looking chicks anyways.
And THAT'S why I'm banning you, well stopping you post anyways.
I'm also pleased we can frustrate your wishes to distance yourself from this site, virtually so anyway.
I will sleep better tonight now .. thanks for that :)
Nitey nite !!!

PS oh, nearly forgot ..... ha ha ha ha ha .... dick-head :p

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2005
Visit site
Warped Sports are the dominant force in rec-ball with their yearly big game that attracts players from all over the world
Does anyone remember this?

They changed the venue, at short notice, to what was effectively a big square piece of woodland.

Were there refunds? I honestly can't remember - because I just wanted to go shoot fools. (Which I did and thoroughly enjoyed it).

Just saying. :)

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Wow just amazing
Anyone who has any opinon that doesnt match your own on a public forum is banned.
Ok ban me as its not a forum when the owner of the site dictats who can have what opinon and who stays and who goes.
Dont pretend to know anything about me robbo as clearly you know absolutly nothing about me what so ever.
what are you on about? You are not banned. You are asking to be banned.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com

They changed the venue, at short notice, to what was effectively a big square piece of woodland.

Were there refunds? I honestly can't remember - because I just wanted to go shoot fools. (Which I did and thoroughly enjoyed it).

this whole thread is about refunds. Nothing else. People still want to shoot fools, but cant get to the other site. If they could, they probably would. You would, you just said that.

are you agreeing with the thread starter? Or stirring? Seems to be both.

Last edited:
Reactions: infamousbutcher

Joe85

Banned
Jul 9, 2013
Wow !!!! From a total outsider looking in on this thread the only thing that I have learnt is robbo you are actually a quite unpleasant person and have found your attitude offensive and you have actually hijacked his poor chaps thread .

Simon cort is there an update on your progress have you got your refund yet or been shown any documents please keep us informed please chap

admin

Administrator
Jul 2, 2001

Bit of a difference between a 20 minute drive (which doesnt effect peoples travel or boarding), and a 4 hour one.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Wow !!!! From a total outsider looking in on this thread the only thing that I have learnt is robbo you are actually a quite unpleasant person and have found your attitude offensive and you have actually hijacked his poor chaps thread .

Simon cort is there an update on your progress have you got your refund yet or been shown any documents please keep us informed please chap
If I valued your opinion, I might take notice but until that time, guess what?

... but to add one little thing here, yes I am quite unpleasant sometimes, I agree with that, and so would a lot more of my friends but I think it depends upon the circumstances.
And when you come to think about it, most people would agree that being unpleasant usually does have a context that can define that unpleasantness and also explain it.

The real unpleasant people are the ones who judge any apparent unpleasantness and not try to discover any context before commenting.. I mean Joe, that's just ignorance don't ya think???
Who on earth would anyone be stupid enough to judge someone else without trying to discover what the hell was going on? ..but it seems you are actually stupid enough joe.
But hey, I suppose those nasty men who hung Sadam Hussein were rather unpleasant too, they hung someone for fuhk's sake .. oh, wait a minute here ... xxxxxxxxxxx I'll let you plug in the details Joe ...

PS and I was also unpleasant when I got some money back from a scammer who had defrauded one of our members, was I nasty then?
You bet your ass I was ...
Getting the drift dumbass?

Last edited:

rexy

Northern Alliance
Jul 5, 2012
Northampton
whole thing kinda shows little bit of poor customer service skills, probably money saved on site hire, and logistics for providing supplies like air toilets and stuff would be lower, any extra paint needed would prob be the from the company they distribute for. any campsite would be crazy to turn down hundreds of customers that'll be drinking thier booze and eating thier food, really can't see why a few quiet refunds couldnt have been given, unhappy people would be less unsatisfied and none of this would be in the communities view like it is, its asif any PR good or bad will do, also really bad as have seen some tickets on FB pages for as little as £25, looks like some people are trying to get anything they can back for it, bit wierd that considering it was a poeteintially unavailable venue(ie MOD property) surely they'd have had a backup plan anyway??? if not why not??

Reactions: RWidenbar

Simon Cort

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2012
Cannock
In still waiting for documents , I emailed requested them as instructed by Mr Shorline. I have yet to get the Info. In response to what people have said about other people trying to sell there tickets it just goes to show that not everyone was in agreement with the change of site as Mr Shoreline suggested. The new site charges £50 for a walkon and paint so how this is going to be "just as good" is beyond me. I will say again as I've said before this is not a slagging match against site owners. So all of you insinuating that it is need to stop posting your comments.