Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shoreline Events - The lies and what we should do about it

RWidenbar

Jul 27, 2011
Ahh so they secretly wanted to play it all along at Holmbush but pretended it was going to be at Sennybridge?
Unless some one has some clear proof of this I would avoid saying it. Your post is potentially libelous even if it is written is jest.

I'm not attending this event but I'm sure Shoreline will have slipped in a clause somewhere (very small print at the very back of an info pack possibly) to allow them to do this. However I'm not suggesting you don't have a case for refund.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Probably because i think rules should be stuck to by everyone.
Where is it in the rules?

Asides from that it's hardly relevant, if there was a problem with shorelines name being mentioned have absolutely no fear, one of the mods would have deleted the thread.

Same as the last thread you pulled this stunt, are you contributing? No.

Last edited:

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Unless some one has some clear proof of this I would avoid saying it. Your post is potentially libelous even if it is written is jest.

I'm not attending this event but I'm sure Shoreline will have slipped in a clause somewhere (very small print at the very back of an info pack possibly) to allow them to do this. However I'm not suggesting you don't have a case for refund.
Potentially libelous? Are you seriously suggesting someone will take legal action against a man in australia over something quite clearly written with tongue firmly in cheek?

chuckwood you just keep your silly Australian notions to yourself from now on, in fact I don't even allow Aussies on this forum. It's their criminal DNA coming to the fore with all their libelous and slanderous comments.... :D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
One thing must be noted here and that's, Tippmann are in no way responsible for the way these ballers are being treated.
The responsibility for this falls fairly and squarely onto shoreline. Tippmann support the event but have nothing to do with the way it's managed.
Yet another nail lines up to be hammered in .... :rolleyes:

RWidenbar

Jul 27, 2011
I thought it wasn't allowed to mention Shoreline paintball on this forum.
You almost cant place this post without mentioning the event organizer. I suppose Simon could have just referenced the event, Tippmann Challenge or Sennybridge but since Simon is proposing to take this to court I think people should know who they would be going to court against.

Reactions: Sam_M

Alex R

Fusion 141
Jul 15, 2006
North Yorkshire
I'm not sure if this will be of any help, but it's info regarding what has happened with sennybridge, if not then please remove.

strafingrun

Apr 2, 2010
chorley
If i understand correctly you suspect he never intended to host the game at Sennybridge, pulling a bait and switch at the last moment. Do you have any hard evidence for this? from your OP it sounds as if all you’ve got at the moment to support that claim is that he Wouldn’t show you the insurance documents.

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
If i understand correctly you suspect he never intended to host the game at Sennybridge, pulling a bait and switch at the last moment. Do you have any hard evidence for this? from your OP it sounds as if all you’ve got at the moment to support that claim is that he Wouldn’t show you the insurance documents.

Read it again. Is that what he said?? No.

The OP quite clearly never said or implied that. He quite clearly stated that he asked to see a letter from the MOD and proof of insurance and licensing.

Unless of course this Ulsterman's understanding of the Queen's English language has degraded with age......