Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Short players

Discussion in 'Tactics and Technique' started by Dan Newton, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Dan Newton Member

Dan Newton
    Message Count:
    I'm new to paintball so please reply in English. I'm only 5'5 so pretty short for a bloke and was wondering where shorter players have the most amount of advantage during a game.

2. emisnug "I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"

emisnug
    Message Count:
    Short... as far my experience of short players go, they're generally useful pretty much anywhere. (this is assuming we're talking Tourney, as I saw from one of your other posts that you've just joined Quest. Say hi to Gary and Frank for me)

Generally, if you're put in the snake and have the ability to stay small, you'll do good on the field.

How much experience do you have playing? (also, welcome to the forums!)

3. Thorpe Lucky 15s

Thorpe
    Message Count:
    The stereotypical position for a small player is the snake because you have the advantage of fitting behind the smaller bunkers easier! In reality, don't worry about your size dictating where you play. There is no point a small player going in the snake if they aren't aggressive enough or fast enough to get up the field quickly. If you can point your gun down range and hose paint like you're not paying for it you'll be just fine playing a role at the back of the field.

Where have you liked playing so far?

4. Dan Newton Member

Dan Newton
    Message Count:
    Just played snake corner and followed the snake player