Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shot guns

crazypbkid

team driven black
Apr 23, 2002
va
Visit site
I have never seen a paint shot gun is there one? and what kind of paint wold you use for the multiple little pellets in a shot gun? I mean it all depends.

Darkwerks

Oct 27, 2001
London
Visit site
Could you be a bit more vague?:confused:

If by shotgun you mean a marker that would fire more than one paintball per trigger pull, then no,it wouldn't be tournament legal
Heres video of on set-up.link

Swiss

Ho hum...
Oct 29, 2002
Reading
Visit site
I always wondered whether you could use a gun that took a paintball the size of tennis balls (or bigger:D ) I'm sure there's no rule on what paintballs you use,
Sure it would be difficult to play with one, and the shots would be limited, but if for instance on a sup-air field...what would stop it???

onutaka

Oct 15, 2002
cheshire, england
Visit site
the opposing player would stop it and that would hurt a lot, i just wouldn't go into the feild against someone with that, it would just be stupid. also, have you even thought of the propellant you would need for something that big, and the propellant would rip apart a shell that wasn't at least 5mm thick, and something that thick wouldn't brak on someone, it would just hit them and break something, just go with pyros my freind

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Dude you may as well throw open can's of Dulux emulsion at each other!!!!

JoeBob, you must be fairly smart (I think), but you do like winding some of us up don't you!!!!

I bet I can guess some of the other questions your burning to ask:

Can you have a:

1) Paintball Claymore Mine
2) Paintball Mortor
3) Paintball Howitzer
4) Paintball Railgun

etc etc

Can I ask a question, do you own any real guns at home????

chunk

Irish P.I.M.P
Mar 31, 2002
Ireland
Visit site
y would u want

if there was 1 y

in kazaa u can downlaod manual to build a cannon

stongl Dude you may as well throw open can's of Dulux emulsion at each other!!!! hes right
plus would it not knock u on ur hole

lol ur very weird
chunk

Swiss

Ho hum...
Oct 29, 2002
Reading
Visit site
What's wierd about it???

I think it would be hilarious, when you see the opposite team crap themselves and think eh?:confused:

I know it's a wild idea but I was just hypothesising.:(