Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shot guns

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
there was years ago and i meen YEARS AGO a cannon type thing about!

if i remember correct it was called a sabot cannon and charged off a 7oz co2 and gave about 3 shots per fill and fired 20-30 balls at once!

it was a sack of crap and totally inacurate....and VERY ****ing loud!

think i might have a pic somewhere ill try dig it up

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
possibly! ill have a look!

heheh might be getting another sniper!! had an offer of one and im concidering it! i REALLY wanna get my semi sorted tho! im in serious need of a game and i dont thik many people take the pump seriously! heheh they seem to think that i cant shoot stright or summut just cos it dont fire 20 a sec!
heheh might get an e-blade for xmas! just dont tell the other half ;)

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by Darkwerks
Could you be a bit more vague?:confused:

If by shotgun you mean a marker that would fire more than one paintball per trigger pull, then no,it wouldn't be tournament legal
Heres video of on set-up.link
he could do with a revvy on it though:D

Victor six

TrannyPaintballer
Jun 7, 2002
Staffordshire Moorlands
Visit site
In the early 90's you could get something called a Sabot, this was like a bazooka or LAW 80 which fired about a dozen paintballs with one charge of gas. It vas shoulder- fired and was basically a lump of drainpipe with a fixed sight. This was more a site weapon (rented specifically for defending games) and used for last-ditch defence

It was commercially available but I don't know where from off the top of me head. I saw one (very) briefly in Manchester in 1992, but the best place to see them is a book, cos they're a hazard to everyone. Best not think about it, eh?:)