Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shot guns

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by }{y8ri|)
Hey jahlad i no what you mean about the E-blade i well want 1 March next year for me:(

CHEERS BATTY
Better get your name on the list now then....there's about a 2 month waiting list at the moment and I think it's going to get longer:cool:

}{y8ri|)

PainTBall DOes ThiS To Me
Jan 31, 2002
uk near a Tower
Visit site
That might work out ok CuBe cos there will be a new even better model of somthing for me 2 buy no doubt and the e-blade will be old lol well thats what normally happens

CHEERS BATTY

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
heheh waiting for the eblade aint the only prob i got...heheh i building the rest of the gun from scratch first!

heheh cut n shut job on 2 snipers a minicocker and a box of bits...heheh am hoping to produce 2 cockers and eblade one of em!

well thats the theory anyway...i might end up being a little more sencible and just bringing it it up to date and putting a blade on, its not like i get chance to play much and cant really justify the expence of an eblade.....is the 2 month wait for the guns or the kit? or both?

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
did i say i might do something sencible? :confused: :eek:

heheh i just bought another cocker!
by the time i swap a few bits n bobs about im gonna 3...heheh better sell a couple!

finally got a vert feed body thou! and a blade!

lol now i gotta learn to shoot straight ;)

hybrid/cube where do you guys train? would there be any chance of maybe tagging along sometime? you both seen me play and ill have a more 'sencible' gun soon!