Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Should assisted suicide be allowed in the UK?

Pigeon

Save a Drum, Beat a Box
Mar 23, 2009
Chester, Cheshire
www.facebook.com
Assisted suicide has been going on in the UK for some time - it's called daytime TV.
haha true!

I agree that terminally ill people should get a choice but it shouldnt be readily available!

I think we should bring back "the chair" for all these murdering scum who only seem to get 2 years and new identities??????

Nah you kill someone your dead IMO get it done!

AL21784

I love lamp
Sep 19, 2005
Hijacking Balf's datas
haha true!

I agree that terminally ill people should get a choice but it shouldnt be readily available!

I think we should bring back "the chair" for all these murdering scum who only seem to get 2 years and new identities??????

I think that's a whole different subject for another separate thread :)

AL

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
haha true!

If you got framed for doing such...

Now would you say the same ;)

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
No, but if said punishment was in place, then would they do the crime in the first place? If they did, they knew the risk.
That still doesnt give a positive..

damn my english is so crap , im not sure how to write this..

If said punishment was in place, wether a murderer knew it was a risk, or not, sentence would still be carried out.

Like i said before, innocent people get framed, scapegoats are made, trust me, i seen enough of it.

Pigeon

Save a Drum, Beat a Box
Mar 23, 2009
Chester, Cheshire
www.facebook.com
If you got framed for doing such...

Now would you say the same ;)
It would have to be used if the murderer was proven guilty, and if I was to have been framed in such a clever well planned way that it was apparently conclusive then I guess that would just suck! But lets not digress from the topic... too much :p

No, but if said punishment was in place, then would they do the crime in the first place? If they did, they knew the risk.
Exactly! The worlds gone soft how and why can people be given a fresh start in life with new identities after they KILL someone??!? Do the deed pay the price IMO.... LIFE