Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Should I buy....

SpectorX

Apr 12, 2002
Jersey baybe!
Visit site
Worrgames Autococker 2002 Vertical Green Paintball Gun with Bottom Line? I was just curious, is it Tournement level if not, what gun would you suggest that is in between 300-400 $ (I know its a small price range, but its all i got)

kamikazee

Apr 15, 2002
Commerce, MI
Visit site
A great gun if you are mechanically inclined.
The gun is definitely tourney level, but probably touney ready.
Personally I bought an Autococker and bought the upgrades as soon as I could afford them.
The real question is can you afford nitro now.

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
Always a second hand impulse or that new black dragun??? i have heard a few flutters on these boards that it is in your price range and pretty much tourney ready. It aint the best you will ever get but you could use it to start with.

I don't know what people would say to either the Impy or Dragun (get the 2nd hand or get the new?)

Cockers a great and if you like to tinker, get one. You can invest more later in upgrades and bits to make it even better.

BUT Try b4 you buy, cause I hate them but I know they are great markers if that makes sense.

I shall rephrase, I have yet to find a cocker I can really get on with.

Good luck:p

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
Have a look at the US site www.pbnation.com and look for the buy and sell area, they have some great bargains there and ppl selling tournement level markers at ur price range,

but mostly have a look at a 2nd hand impulse or an autococker.

Gargoyle

The End is Nigh!
Mar 3, 2002
Earth
Visit site
BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT!

I bought one about six months ago and its sweet!:cool:

Its a tournament level marker, but you will probably want to do a few tweaks after you get used to it!

I got mine running with a venturi bolt, eclipse blade frame, sticky grip, dye boomy and revvy. Not got it running on HPA yet but I'm workin on it.

Although its great straight out of the box.

(I'm a trinket and bauble freak!:D ) The more tinkery bits the better!

flameball

Apr 6, 2002
NJ
www.expage.com
spyder Flash or spyer AMG, both in your range!both turny with semi auto moad, 3round bursts moad, 6 round burst moad, and full auto moad. they have anti dubble feed. and the flash has a LCD. they r great Markers!!!!

go to 888paaintball to cheak them out!!!

SpectorX

Apr 12, 2002
Jersey baybe!
Visit site
Well, I can afford nitro, 88/3000 good? and a good regulator i can afford too, ill save up up for boomy also, you guys say tweaks, whats wrong with it when you get it, just need to get alot of addons or do i need to take the gun apart over and over to make it work at the level I will need it to?

kamikazee

Apr 15, 2002
Commerce, MI
Visit site
newer cockers don't need to be tweaked all that much. But do to all the available upgrades it tends to be a tinker's gun of choice. And due to the tinkers nature "...If I just tweaked this...":D

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Tweaking is not what you do with Cockers. Replace or upgrade yes, but tweak, NO! Put it on, set it right ONCE, only adjust if not working right. If it cycles quickly and smoothly, doesn't use too much gas, chronos consistently, and doesn't chop DON'T DO ANYTHING TO IT AT ALL. If you have to duck tape your non-shooting hand behind your back while playing and be put into a straight jacket after games DO SO AND AVOID BEING A MORON. If you fuX0r your Cocker up after it works perfectly and I find out about it, I may have to fly over to where you are and smack you in the face repeatedly with a stalk of cauliflour until you reach your senses and learn your lesson.