Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Should Prophecy be banned from the Millennium Series?

HUSH HUSH

Menace2Society
Feb 11, 2005
On The South Coast Baby
These security guards surrounded Dave and wouldnt explain why they wanted to remove him causing upset to his friends and mainly his family including his youngest son.

Not only were they fcuking cowards harrassing Dave they still refused to explain why. As a witness to this event Dave was calm and refused to bite and give these cowardly guards any excuse to react which you could clearly see they wanted too.

Not only did the Millennium make Dave and his family miss their sons 1st european 1st place by removing them before the trophy presentation they have also shown every player there that they react to lies and rumour.... Funny how all the event organisers ran for cover when we were looking for answer for the reasons to evict the Kids coach.:mad:

This situation happened in the perfect place as it was full of Mickey Mouse decisions and clowns. "Welcome to Disney Land Paris":rolleyes:

sabianfan

Jan 11, 2005
Grantham Lincolnshire
it was only 2 minutes before we realised we were actually in the Final!!!
my dad rechecked all the scores and we had beaten Gang Bang East on body count, they were on the field chronoing for the finals...

Ryder

Jan 16, 2005
London
can't wait until campaign....enter the rekka!

On a side note, totally out of order they should be banned! ;)

oggey

Oct 29, 2004
Visit site
Bring on the british supporters, there always up for some action./

Also after watching the finals for div 1 , saw some stupid french guy act like a petty little kid when stealers beat them in a convincing game. Standing on the stand stairs he decided to throw a bottle of water at one of the maxwells from S.C.S who was with his family ( I think ) Just because stealers won a point against a french team. Well done to Danni for keeping your cool he was a to$$er to be fair, and also ran away within a minute :) Congrats Stealers

O.G

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Oggey, that sounds sh!t yes, but please don't turn this into a 'hate on the French' thread, because that's not what it is.

Prophecy couldn't take losing to a young team so made up some lies and pulled some strings to get the big guy out of the way. They then started an abuse campaign against the players and their relatives.

There is an issue there that needs addressing, it's not the French, just a small group of *******s who happen to be.

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Sounds obvious that Prophecy should be banned from Campaign as it surely ain't going to be safe for them. Acting tough on your home soil, but when the following event is in the oppositions back yard, not such a wise move. :eek:

Prophecy have become the Ronaldho's of paintball :cool:
I'm sure the Brits will welcome them to our fair shores :D

eastie

SoManc. Live Forever.
Apr 13, 2006
SoManc
www.myspace.com
Yup, I agree with you all. They should be banned.

As ashlew lewis was saying. We are all trying to make this sport go up in the world. Get more people playing it. If some kids are down there, thinking of starting up, and their parents are just hearing swearing, abusive language etc. Its not good!!!

I really think the MS really need to do something about this and make a stand to imply that they wont stand for this! It just aint on!

*2p*

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
FFs don't ban them....let them come ...........;)

I'm pretty sure if what was said about their conduct and threats to kids is true, then a commensurate welcome for them should prove how (in)hospitable we can be ..... oh my, can I have a front seat ?
Nah fack it, where's that welcoming committee, I'm in.... :)