Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Should Prophecy be banned from the Millennium Series?

badass69

Jul 10, 2006
DS ?? Did i ear that before ???
oh yes !!
I remember :

STEWART DAVE 2003 150300004 NOTORIOUS KIDZ SHOOTING with MALICIOUS INTENT BITBURG & MADRID

poor guy, seems to be persecuted....

D7's

Home to Notorious Kids
Aug 15, 2002
www.d7s.co.uk
badass69 said:
DS ?? Did i ear that before ???
oh yes !!
I remember :

STEWART DAVE 2003 150300004 NOTORIOUS KIDZ SHOOTING with MALICIOUS INTENT BITBURG & MADRID

poor guy, seems to be persecuted....
Yes, and he was banned from playing the next tournament and rightly so.

D7's

Home to Notorious Kids
Aug 15, 2002
www.d7s.co.uk
Robbo said:
FFs don't ban them....let them come ...........;)

I'm pretty sure if what was said about their conduct and threats to kids is true, then a commensurate welcome for them should prove how (in)hospitable we can be ..... oh my, can I have a front seat ?
Nah fack it, where's that welcoming committee, I'm in.... :)
Pete, you haven't heard half of it, if I hadn't of been there I wouldn't have believed it. But I'm with you.. don't ban them... let them come.:D Kath

D7's

Home to Notorious Kids
Aug 15, 2002
www.d7s.co.uk
I am sure the committee will do the right thing, I know they are not that stupid. We would like to thank everyone we played, it was a good overal experience for them. Everyone should just chill out, this is something that I will be dealing with Laurent and his staff, for making me miss the moment my son and his team-mates received !st place trophy in their first year of playing paintball. :mad:

"Your goodness, since you provoke me, shall be most notorious"

Dave Stewart

tiger jedi

Apr 4, 2004
South Coast Baby!
www.euro5man.com
D7's said:
I am sure the committee will do the right thing, I know they are not that stupid. We would like to thank everyone we played, it was a good overal experience for them. Everyone should just chill out, this is something that I will be dealing with Laurent and his staff, for making me miss the moment my son and his team-mates received !st place trophy in their first year of playing paintball. :mad:

"Your goodness, since you provoke me, shall be most notorious"

Dave Stewart
What the fu$k is going on with some French haters:confused: This is crazy & i dont think i have ever seen this kind of $hit in 11 years of playing. I am discussted with that team & trust me they will get payback 110% one way or anouther. On a separate note we were also on the podium (SC Stealers) & when we went to get are trophey are kids aged 5, 7, 9 & 11 were all cheering for us until some french team/s started throwing paintballs & water at them. I mean aint these guys got the balls to stand up to adults:confused: :( :mad: If it wern't for the fact we would get banned these guys would be smashed to pieces.

Dave name & shame these pricks so we all know exactly who they are

P.S This is not a French thing trust me i know many, many good french players & people its just there are *******s in every city & country.

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
tiger jedi said:
What the fu$k is going on with some French haters:confused: This is crazy & i dont think i have ever seen this kind of $hit in 11 years of playing. I am discussted with that team & trust me they will get payback 110% one way or anouther. On a separate note we were also on the podium (SC Stealers) & when we went to get are trophey are kids aged 5, 7, 9 & 11 were all cheering for us until some french team/s started throwing paintballs & water at them. I mean aint these guys got the balls to stand up to adults:confused: :( :mad: If it wern't for the fact we would get banned these guys would be smashed to pieces.

Dave name & shame these pricks so we all know exactly who they are

P.S This is not a French thing trust me i know many, many good french players & people its just there are *******s in every city & country.
I never mentioned anything about hating the french, although I do have issues with Vision from last year. I have issues with any team that can't play the game and except defeat honorably