Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Should Prophecy be banned from the Millennium Series?

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
TheBroz said:
hahahahah, i recomend you have a look into the disciplinary history of the Ton Tons....
:D

They're ok now, the new team, but there were issues before...

Well done Dave for keeping your cool, and well done NK :)

and I think Prophecy should be banned from Campaign for their own safety......

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
i think we should bring 'the tank' to campaign and let him bring the pain train.

Legend that he is. this one's for the old skool ballers ;)

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
D7's said:
I am sure the committee will do the right thing, I know they are not that stupid. We would like to thank everyone we played, it was a good overal experience for them. Everyone should just chill out, this is something that I will be dealing with Laurent and his staff, for making me miss the moment my son and his team-mates received !st place trophy in their first year of playing paintball. :mad:

"Your goodness, since you provoke me, shall be most notorious"

Dave Stewart
possibly this ;) , yeah ok maybe we should let lie, it's been outed & now we should let the committee do their thing & wait for the outcome

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
After all that talk over in MLT about what poor sports Americans are I'm glad to have some threads extolling the virtues of European sportsmanship and fairplay. Very enlightening.:)

Are aluminium bats and boards with nails bad form? Surely there must be rules for hooliganism?:p

markfenton

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 2005
East Sussex
Baca Loco said:
After all that talk over in MLT about what poor sports Americans are I'm glad to have some threads extolling the virtues of European sportsmanship and fairplay. Very enlightening.:)

Are aluminium bats and boards with nails bad form? Surely there must be rules for hooliganism?:p
Baca the Americans are pussy cats compared to these kids matey..:D

O

ollytheosteo

Beaker said:
Woooo Wooooo. The Pain Train's about to arrive on platform five. Woooo Woooo
Time to cut a slice of pain cake. Mmmmmm, pain cake.