The Home Of European Paintball

Show us ya scars

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
The pain of it all !!!!!!!!

I got my ego bruised once and it goddamm hurt !!!!!

I was at World Cup a few years back playing with Aftershock and there was this paintballer (or so called) from down hillbilly Alabama way somewhere and he never recognised who I was !!!!
I said 'Look mate, get real, you gotta know who I am, I am Robbo, You gottsta know me'
He just looked, smiled, passed wind, burped, and shook his head in apparent denial.
I was stunned and am still receiving counselling but anyway, what does a six month old kid sitting in his diapers know anyway :)
Hee hee

Robbo (U gotta know me)

PS There are two sorts of paintballers, liars and those who know Robbo, and if you say you ain't one of those who know Robbo then you a ......... :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
How Tyger fell out of a car

Originally posted by Tyger

I was getting out of the car, which was at a full stop at the time. And m friend thought it'd be funny if he punched it, figuring tha tI was out the door, and he'd roar away. I wasn't, he did, and I did what seemed to be thei right thing to do. I grabbed the jesus handle.

And, somewhere around 30 MPH, I lost my grip.

And somewhere with bounces and rolls, I think I skidded about 20 feet or so, landed on my shoulder snapping the collar bone. I remember rolling with the blow too, it coulda been worse. My denim jacket took the scrape for me, thanfully, I don't think I coulda worn the figure 8 with road rash too.

Ok, now you know.

-Tyg
Hey Tyger,
no wonder you lost your grip mate, I mean, the 'G' forces at 30 mph must have been tremendous !! :)

Pete

Hey Robo, I'm surprised you ain't chipped in with a few tales of your own...how's about that time the hospital had to remove the vacuum nozzle from your, erm, front regions? Or the still missing hamster?

And what did happen between you and Phil Ham that time in Sweden? Your public needs answers dude...

Peace.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Denials denials !!!

Originally posted by TJ Lambini
Hey Robo, I'm surprised you ain't chipped in with a few tales of your own...how's about that time the hospital had to remove the vacuum nozzle from your, erm, front regions? Or the still missing hamster?

And what did happen between you and Phil Ham that time in Sweden? Your public needs answers dude...

Peace.
That vacuum hose you refer to was not in fact a vacuum hose......but erm...my front thingy but I can understand how people could so easily have mistook it for one !
The hamster incident was nothing more than rumour, it was in fact a gerbil.
And as for Phil Ham and I in Sweden whilst playing for the All Americans, I have no further comment other than to say, 'I am 100% heterosexual', perhaps Phil, who we all know as being a bi-sexual animal may have better spent his time chasing after Lasoya.
Robbo (said in a deep voice)

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
as Shaggy would say "it wasn't me" buy a friend got pretty smashed at a party a few monts ago.not happy with the BBQ he decided to heat a coat hanger up and started branding himself(ring any bells Crom-dubh?) not happy with just doing his arm and his leg he decided to do something more private.it was there where friends decided this was mad and stopped him branding his manhood.
Friends like these.......!
tb-303

FI2eeFL0w

Team Halo
Aug 11, 2001
USA (texas)
i had a friend that got his ear a nice lil 3rd degree burn from a smoke nade.....its kind of a dumb ass story though.....some moron found a smoke grenade, lit it up, and ran up with it to his ear...."oh, i didnt think it would burn".......blink.....blink......

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
Saw a guys earlobe been torn from the side of his face when shot at point blank with a HOT phantom many moons ago.

A mate of mine tore the side of his nose off his face when coming off a mountain bike. And do you know it actually improved his looks.