Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sig image width

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
Hey guys,

This is just regarding the signature parameter sizes, it is currently 500 X 115 pixels.

Is it possible for the width to be bumped up slightly to say 150?

The difference in pixels is slight, and i totally agree with the idea of imposing a limit otherwie you get idiots with crazy sig banners, ruining it for the rest of us :tsk:

For example this image is at 140:

Its not that big in itself, and fits nicely into the same size as other peoples sigs currently (with there words, links and images)

But sadly it wont let me use it so i have to reduce it down to 115 which you can see in my sig now, the quality isnt the same :(

so im basically asking could the sig width be increase slightly? even if its just for the plats?

Thanks for yoooooour time :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
SD, sorry mate but the principle is quite simple mate .. we do this for you .. and whilst only a relatively minor change it would open the gates for anyone else to ask for the same .. and I would have to oblige them because I did it for you.
The line has to be drawn 'somewhere' and when it's done, it applies to everyone .. even me !

PS Mind you, I quite like the notion of plats being allowed the privilige ....

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
SD, sorry mate but the principle is quite simple mate .. we do this for you .. and whilst only a relatively minor change it would open the gates for anyone else to ask for the same .. and I would have to oblige them because I did it for you.
The line has to be drawn 'somewhere' and when it's done, it applies to everyone .. even me !

PS Mind you, I quite like the notion of plats being allowed the privilige ....

No worries pete, worth a shot :)

cheers mate
Dan