Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Signed FLC picture Charity Auction!! UK + FLC Shirt + barrell sock

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
As many of you chaps know I had a little daughter 6 months ago and she was born with several problems that required her to stay in l
Leicester Royal Infirmary's Neonatal unit for 2 weeks.

Since then I have been trying to raise money for the unit, so that parents who have to travel many miles to see there little one/s can at least have a comfy hotel room for the night, or to provide bedding, equipment or supplies for the unit.

I have a FLC signed photograph that was taken at the UK Masters 7 Man round 1 this year. This photo is framed and signed by the whole team. As such it is a rare and beautiful item.

The aim is to auction it for as much as we can for the unit.

a sample of the unsigned image is below.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e169/danrandon/EPV0018.png

Olivia is doing well, but without the help that the unit provided she would not be with us.

Olivia in her pressie from the flc

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e169/danrandon/IMG_1067.jpg

Bidding starts at £20 including postage, bid only in whole pounds and only on this thread. NO PM'S!!!

The auction will run until friday 20th April at 10pm. If paying by paypal please allow for 4% charges on top of your bid.

So come on guys get bidding!

Thanks Dan

G

Gassy

As this is such a worthwhile cause I will add to the photo a Fat Ladies Charms playing shirt (it is used but clean) in size medium but it is a rather large medium as in it fits me so its more like an xl.

So you are not only going to get the signed picture if you win but a playing shirt aswell so bid high guys ..

It's for a fantastic cause and if you bid you will earn get out of jail points with me on here and Talkpb(these are worth having if you misbehave on either forum.)

I will add pics later

Gassy