Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Signed FLC picture Charity Auction!! UK + FLC Shirt + barrell sock

Ant UK Ref

Apr 4, 2007
Manchester, England
At the ,moment Dan, unfortunately I can't afford to donate any cash (money being tight and all that) but what I am more than happy to do if it would help wring some more money out of these tight arse ballers (only joking guys) is to donate a genuine Dynasty shirt to the auction. If any of you have seen the Natural Selection dvd you may have seen a little known player by the name of Alex Fraige. Well I had the pleasure of reffing him and his friends in the 2005 PSP World Cup, which Dynasty won against XSV. Anyhows after the game Alex very knidly gave me his shirt, not a spare from his bag, but the very one he won in. It is in immaculate condition, having only ever been worn in anger by Fresh Eggs himself, apart from some small parts of the lettering which came off in a boil wash. Size 2XL, will fit even the fattest of you lot and make you look like a killing machine in the process (may even make you play better, but no guarantees!!).

Come on then guys, shirt goes to the highest bidder and as said before it's for a damn good cause to help out one of paintball's nice guys give something back. No silly low bids as this is is the real McCoy and timewasters will be named, shamed and hammered with biggest penalty book next time I ref you!!!

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
At the ,moment Dan, unfortunately I can't afford to donate any cash (money being tight and all that) but what I am more than happy to do if it would help wring some more money out of these tight arse ballers (only joking guys) is to donate a genuine Dynasty shirt to the auction. If any of you have seen the Natural Selection dvd you may have seen a little known player by the name of Alex Fraige. Well I had the pleasure of reffing him and his friends in the 2005 PSP World Cup, which Dynasty won against XSV. Anyhows after the game Alex very knidly gave me his shirt, not a spare from his bag, but the very one he won in. It is in immaculate condition, having only ever been worn in anger by Fresh Eggs himself, apart from some small parts of the lettering which came off in a boil wash. Size 2XL, will fit even the fattest of you lot and make you look like a killing machine in the process (may even make you play better, but no guarantees!!).

Come on then guys, shirt goes to the highest bidder and as said before it's for a damn good cause to help out one of paintball's nice guys give something back. No silly low bids as this is is the real McCoy and timewasters will be named, shamed and hammered with biggest penalty book next time I ref you!!!
Cheers ant, can i collect that from you at the masters 5 or 7 man this month.

Ant UK Ref

Apr 4, 2007
Manchester, England
You certainly can!! I should be at both rounds Dan so I will gladly hand the shirt over to you. As I said it is THE shirt he was wearing in the final, Rulebook Russ and the other UK Refs can vouch for me. He was going to give it to "some snot nosed kid in the crowd but it would end up on ebay" so he gave it to me instead:p It is the black design JT shirt and if I may say so, looks cooler than a naked Eskimo in a cryogenics booth.

If, for whatever reason I can't make it pm me your address and I will post it on to you Dan no probs.

Gilly Uk Ref

Feb 19, 2007
This is the genuine sh** boys so bid high.......... All for a good cause :D

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
Ok,

Less than 9 Hours left to bid, get your act together and bid for some awscrum items and help a deserving charity.

If you can't afford to bid but want to help anyway, please feel free to make a donation by paypal to danrandon@btinternet.com

So to sum up what you are bidding for:

FLC Signed framed print
FLC Shirt (from Gassy, thanks dude, even mods have hearts and morals)
FLC Barrell sock ( From mikey 601, once again thanks mikey)
FLC Headband from mikey if he can find one
and

A Alex fraige dynasty playshirt from the 2005 win (he actually did sweat in this) (Cheers Ant even refs have hearts too)

Dan