Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Signed FLC picture Charity Auction!! UK + FLC Shirt + barrell sock

Ant UK Ref

Apr 4, 2007
Manchester, England
More please!!!

Come on people, there must be some others out there who can try and get some serious bids in for this. AND YES I AM TRYING TO MILK IT, IT'S FOR A BLOODY GOOD CAUSE, NOT SOMEONE'S POCKETS!!!!

Nice one Graeme, has anyone got the Jacobs to make it an even nicer and rounder 200 quid?!! All's you are gonna do if you are not playing is get mullered this weekend and piss it all up the wall? Why not make a difference, and get some massively exclusively paintball gear in the process, and that warm fuzzy feeling inside?!!

Ant UK Ref

Apr 4, 2007
Manchester, England
2 Hrs 40 Mins Left, If you don't bib and you are playing this weekend at the masters Ants gonna 4-4-1 your asses. So dig deep and BID BID BID
If you don't bid, don't even bother turning up at the Masters this weekend, BIIIIIIIIIIGG penalty book coming with me :p I might make some rules up as I go along, just to give it that Millenium feel!!

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
Come on people, there must be some others out there who can try and get some serious bids in for this. AND YES I AM TRYING TO MILK IT, IT'S FOR A BLOODY GOOD CAUSE, NOT SOMEONE'S POCKETS!!!!

Nice one Graeme, has anyone got the Jacobs to make it an even nicer and rounder 200 quid?!! All's you are gonna do if you are not playing is get mullered this weekend and piss it all up the wall? Why not make a difference, and get some massively exclusively paintball gear in the process, and that warm fuzzy feeling inside?!!
Graeme has offered the Alex fraige shirt back up for auction, I will start a new thread for this in the next day or so.

Thanks Graeme

graeme_b

Jul 3, 2006
Graeme has offered the Alex fraige shirt back up for auction, I will start a new thread for this in the next day or so.

Thanks Graeme
I thought this was only fair as when i put my bid in there was only the FLC stuff up. And its all for a good, worthy cause. C'mon Guys please bid on Alex Fraige shirt when Dan puts it back up!!!

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
I will stick in a custom rasta goggle strap and a 06/07 signed by the whole team dynasty top with angel frogoza name on the back and a dynasty NXE barrel sock signed by ryan greenspan also a 1.1 |NXE dynasty bottle cover signed by the whole team as well mate.

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
I will stick in a custom rasta goggle strap and a 06/07 signed by the whole team dynasty top with angel frogoza name on the back and a dynasty NXE barrel sock signed by ryan greenspan also a 1.1 |NXE dynasty bottle cover signed by the whole team as well mate.
cheers markie,

do you want to post the stuff to me or i can pick it up from the PA on the 3rd