Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Simply The Best Elsham, lives up to it's name...

wee-man

Ex Baller :-(
Aug 22, 2001
Scotland
www.theclan-paintball.com
Cameronians want some

Originally posted by styles mugger
Hi people,i have pictures of Dye hard/er? (paul&ste etc),Cameronians,RDX,Mad dog,Stoney,& a few people from the two day event.
So for who eva it concerns if u want them give me ur emails or wot ever i'll try & make sure u get um.Just past us a few quid nxt time i see u:) .

Pls If any1 is popping in to planet,cud u tell little neil that i had more pictures of the walk on day as promised.Thanks.
:)
styles mate send some of us to me please
e -mail me at :: wee-man@dlittle15.fsnet.co.uk

sc0tty

WALKER LIKES YOUNG BOYS
Aug 27, 2001
Manchester
Personaly I think the idea tha you think we(NITRO) locked up in the final is appauling!!
As the game went on we lost the kill count with me and Adam left
and both Tigers player hung out waiting for us what could we do???

We thought it we were 3-2 down so we needed to keep tight and make sure we didnt get mugged. Hence we were crossing the field at the end.

I lernt a very valuable lesson on the sunday anyway always take a squeegy on the field with you!!! because in the final game i broke a ball in my barrel and I bet if id just taken one out we would of had the game won in style!

QUESTION=WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS HAVE DONE??????????

All though we won I would have liked to have done it with all the tigers dead I think restarting the game is a good idea but only back to the 2-2 and only the players that were left on the field at the end of the main game!
1st Kill is a bit harsh
and so is points/penalty points on the board

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by sc0tty
Personaly I think the idea tha you think we(NITRO) locked up in the final is appauling!!
As the game went on we lost the kill count with me and Adam left
and both Tigers player hung out waiting for us what could we do???

We thought it we were 3-2 down so we needed to keep tight and make sure we didnt get mugged. Hence we were crossing the field at the end.

I lernt a very valuable lesson on the sunday anyway always take a squeegy on the field with you!!! because in the final game i broke a ball in my barrel and I bet if id just taken one out we would of had the game won in style!

QUESTION=WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS HAVE DONE??????????

All though we won I would have liked to have done it with all the tigers dead I think restarting the game is a good idea but only back to the 2-2 and only the players that were left on the field at the end of the main game!
1st Kill is a bit harsh
and so is points/penalty points on the board
I don't think anyone is blaming either of the teams that played the finals, just the system that seems to encourage more negative play for those kind of games.
Points on the board is actually one of the fairest ways to break a deadlock, and "countback" is a common method used in many sports e.g. field athletics events.
I personally thoroughly approve of penalty point coming into play as well, as by implication if you have less penalties you must have arrived there "cleaner" or at least without pushing it to the limits.

PimpDaddyZanwaa

TASTE THE PAIN-T
Aug 19, 2002
Barnet, Whetstone, London
STB

STB Sounded great from what i heard from my lads i wish i could have gone but **** happens. saved my self an ass woooping i guess. hehe. sorry lads. :D
Its a shame there isint another top class tournament like it next week perhaps. (darn shame). But hold on!!(WARNING shameless plug in coming) isint there a top class tourney next week at Elsham. if memory serves yeah the twisted cup well blow me. how lucky i remembered that i wouldnt want to let Jimshady get his hands on all that free hookers and booze.

No but serious this is gonna be a great day loads of fun if u havent already signed up for it do it u shlags.
speak to jim shady.

oh yeah burb u left your :p JOCK STRAP :D at the training ground. the wind picked up and the locals thaught the germans were landing again. U FAT *******!!

Northy_Delta

stop bitchin start playin
Aug 5, 2002
Harrogate AKA Toytown
Visit site
it was a kick ass day and i think fun was had by all. if a final takes more than 10 minutes why cant they just carry on playing til however long it takes for one team to eliminate the other or hang the flag?