Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Simply the Best

WKD

Apr 7, 2002
East yorkshire
Visit site
So S.T.B the Ugly Ducklings , Storm , Tigers are all gonna be there so are we gonna see a team put in by Nexus at this rate there will be a hell of a pro team presence got to be good for U.K paintball so lets see who else is gonna travel up north go on i dare ya ;)

Skiggles

Anyone for the pub?
Jul 30, 2002
Colchester, Essex, UK
Visit site
well not that I mind being called a pro but .......

it was the Storm Am squad that tore up the Pheonix cup and that will be at STB, trying to talk the Pro squad into going so we came put them out but they are tooo scared to accept the challenge!!!!!!

looking forward to travelling up past Watford gap again .. passport ready with exit visa hopefully they'll lewt me back in the south again.

jon payne

Aug 1, 2001
lincolnshire
Tigers confirm second pro team

Big Pete has confirmed that the Tigers will be putting in two pro teams. Tigers 1 and Draxxus factory team.

Jerry has confirmed that he is again to be a woman at STB. So bets off for this attraction.

If you need accommadation ring Hilary or Jen on 01652 680024. They will try and help out.

Camping will again take the form of a tented city. No naked women this year but a party will occur.

If you wish to camp again can you call Hil so we can layout the party area.

Trade stands attending so far are as follows:-

Undercover
Atmosphere Paintball Supplies
Severe Paintball
Pheonix
Draxxus
WDP
Smartparts
Just Paintaball
Extreme Rage
Rasegun

cheers

Jon

Jud

thinking of coming Back
Oct 7, 2002
Somanc
aol.com
bully

is there still places available as our new team ( RDXtream )are looking to play our for our first torny ? let me know