Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sinking money into paintball

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
i love shiny things! but when i get shiny things is another matter, even though ive been balling for only 6 months, i have 2 jersey's and 2 harness's...i dont think anyone can help it, its the excitement of getting that new thing in the post, even if its just a tiny bit better, at the time it seems worth it! i browse the classifides every day, wishing i could buy the cool stuff thats on there.

We might as well be magpies!

Will

Gary10k

Aug 31, 2005
Visit site
Was guilty in the past of buying new clothes / kit cause it looks cool and you want to be "trendy" but once come round from this and realise you have a sweet set up your spending comes more responsible.

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
@carol dixon you can't trade outside of the classified, and to gain access to the classifieds you need to get 20 posts by actively contributing to the forum..

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
empire axe 2011 paintball gun with 2 dye masks empire gloves halo hopper gas bottle and acc kit £300 ono mess if interested
Yeah the rules about selling are pretty strict mate, no brand new members can trade until they reach 20 legit posts (not just spam) to stop scammers & kids selling stuff they don't have...

Otherwise welcome to the forum bud where abouts are you?

Terry1992

Jul 15, 2013
Yeah I'm the same, 2 guns and 2 sets of playing gear already, only been playing since march!

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
I made a conscious effort to try not to buy anything I didn't need last year... I still ended up with 4 markers by Xmas!

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
No thread on "sinking money into paintball " can be considered complete until Ainsley has thrown his tuppenceworth in.......if he,s got tuppence left ! Since he,s qualified to write the book on it