Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Site Upgrade 21/05/13

admin

Administrator
Jul 2, 2001
Registered

The site was updated a short while ago to include a variety of bug fixes and small useability enhancements.

As per normal, if you spot anything out of place, or something not working as you would expect, please let us know here.

Regards

The Paintballer Team

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
Registered

The site was updated a short while ago to include a variety of bug fixes and small useability enhancements.

As per normal, if you spot anything out of place, or something not working as you would expect, please let us know here.

Regards

The Paintballer Team
Not sure if it's just me, but i've just posted a sales thread but missed something off so went to edit the thread but it freezes up everytime? its only p8ntballer that freezes though?

DarkOri3nt

Sep 18, 2012
I sometimes have problems with the new photo viewer and have to open in a new page to view photos

matj

Mar 22, 2013
Problems logging in at 4:30 am (sad... i know...can't sleep, the mrs has an interview at 2pm, i'm more excited than her!)
The site didn't work at all. However It was only momentary and I assume it was something to do with maintenance taking place?

May be nothing, may be something. You never know (y) haha

EDIT: posts are taking twice as long to 'post' onto the threads. I prefer it this way though...prevents double posting.

Last edited:

admin

Administrator
Jul 2, 2001
I sometimes have problems with the new photo viewer and have to open in a new page to view photos
Upgrade didn't alter anything here, probably something with your PC.

Spam button gone?
Nope, remember though users have to meet a criteria for the button to show up. (Less than 1 year registered, less than 50 posts and less than 5 likes)

Problems logging in at 4:30 am (sad... i know...can't sleep, the mrs has an interview at 2pm, i'm more excited than her!)
The site didn't work at all. However It was only momentary and I assume it was something to do with maintenance taking place?

May be nothing, may be something. You never know (y) haha

EDIT: posts are taking twice as long to 'post' onto the threads. I prefer it this way though...prevents double posting.
Thats when the site backup takes place, everything should speed up once it finishes.

Reactions: matj

BDswarveP

Jun 30, 2009
Yorkshire
im unable to rename threads, ie changing my for sale thread to "all sold please graveyard" or wanted threads etc etc