Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sites teams, and shops in bristol

Jon

Aug 6, 2002
Bristol, England.
Visit site
Hiya all,

I'm also from Bristol and just looking to start up again. Heard good things about Showtime and will be heading there hopefully this weekend.

Difficult for me to get every weekend off, as I work in Healthcare, shift work you see...but determined to get some games in anyway!

I hate walking-on, never remember peoples names and they end up getting mugged before I can warn them!

Deadeye

Aug 2, 2002
Bath
Visit site
I know what you mean about that shocker that weekend cos I was there and some twats shot u at point blank range and that immediatly spoilt it and made me angry so I shot people in the balls and was ruthless in that game... I can't stand the wiping paint off...

Also going off what I saw when playing with captain scarlet that weekend.... I saw people shooting my teams players from the deadzone, which is an absolutely bloody shocker man, I think that should be shorted... But as usual my volatile temper showed itself and I shot him at P.B.R in the arse, cheating I cant stand and will not tolerate... esp. when ur out of the game and giving ur own team a help in a firefight and making the opposite team loose....

How do you combat that stuff?

Jon

Aug 6, 2002
Bristol, England.
Visit site
That sounds rough mate, what did the Marshalls do (if they saw it), I guess I'd shoot 'em back, unless googles raised of course.

To anyone one who's interested I'm hoping to get down to Showtime at some point in the next couple of weeks, maybe next Tues/Wens, for a walk-on game. It'll be my first game for a long while and first ever W/O. Any advice?

Apparently it's £15 for the whole day, and either BYO paint or buy a box there (works out around 2p a ball), with free gas/air. Good markers too apparently.

I think i've got the details right. If anyone fancies coming along either PM me or post in this thread. The date needs to be booked a day or two in advance so it's open to alterations if need be.

Deadeye

Aug 2, 2002
Bath
Visit site
Captain Scarlet and I will turn up if ya like... Just waiting for my marker to arrive and so on. But yeah sure, I wouldn't mind doing that... I will be down for it.... but I hope u can handle our aggression :D

Jon

Aug 6, 2002
Bristol, England.
Visit site
Not a problem!

Anyone else?

I'll leave it a couple of days and then add up the numbers and start thinking about dates and stuff.

There's a team called the Kats that train there occaisionally, I know very little about them except Rob's been pretty good to me with advice and stuff. I'll see when they're next doing a day there.

Where do you normally play guys, it doesn't have to be Showtime if you've got a better venue.

Deadeye

Aug 2, 2002
Bath
Visit site
We normally play at hamburger hill.... I seem to like that place

Its good fun

Ermmm but we are up for going anywhere and trying new venues!

Jon let us know where and when u wanna go

Btw I am hoping to start a team and am fairly good myself... Just a master of strategy... So anyone is welcome to play with us

Deadeye

Aug 2, 2002
Bath
Visit site
Why thank you Jules... Its not thinking it tho... Its knowing it :p I know but he said we would talk times l8r, but fair enuff Captain Scarlet

Jon

Aug 6, 2002
Bristol, England.
Visit site
Ok if you can't play weekdays we can make it a Sat. We might as well go to Hamburger Hill then. Rec ball anyone!

Problem it can't be the next couple of weekends for me due to work, but the weekend after I should be able to swing.

What does it normally cost at H.H. inculding average paint?