Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

skills at home

Hou

ICD Lover
Mar 22, 2005
Visit site
as if my missus would ever throw chocolate, would be more like a shoe, plate, small child!!

im liking all these tips though as i really need to speed my fingers up so i can turn the ramping off

Cuttsy

May 18, 2005
Manchester
PHP:
 Hou: as if my missus would ever throw chocolate, would be more like a shoe, plate, small child!!
You gave an idea there aswell. get your missus to launch things at you, this way your reflex's will become better.....you'll be dodging paintballs in no time..:D

Cuttsy

May 18, 2005
Manchester
Ye but would you really want to dodge the chocolate, but then again there both practically the same ideas. :D my fault

misnblu

I practice at home in several ways to get better in the game.
I work out 4-5 days a week to keep in shape for all day play and all important tournaments.
I practice walking the trigger every day for no less than 10-15 minutes at a time, both hands.
I practice switching hands so that come game time, becomes an effortless motion and has paid many rewards by doing this.
If I'm bored, will pick up my marker, get in a power stance position and shoot ppl on the tv with virtual aiming and do this too with objects around the house. This has really improved my gunfighting techniques and reaction to movement when on the field. It's really helped me live behind my gun when running to bunkers and tapeline.
Snapshooting in mirrors is key to keeping a low profile and keeps the reflexes fast which again shows when I hit the field.

I do all these things because I want to be the best there is and also instruct the rest of the team to do the same.
It's paid big dividends recently and have noticed much better play at practices.

Lastly, I watch as much Paintball video of the pro's as I can.
You'd be surprised how much you can learn by watching the best play and learning by watching.

Misnblu