Skirmish Scramble

Jasper

Northern Heroes #03
Sep 3, 2003
Carlisle UK
You never Know

Originally posted by Bully
Jasper

If your guess wins I will give you an extra box of paint.

Delta A team are mostly at 30,000 ft crossing the Atlantic so it is a depleted team on Sunday. It would be a first class performance if they won the division and they could tell the lads who went to the uSA that they don't need them!!!

Steve

See you all in the morning
:) :eek:
Ahh now didn't know that one but at the elsham event they were a very impressive 5-man thats why i chose them.

Didn't matter anyway didn't get any of them right.:rolleyes:

Definately wouldn't have got the event winners even though there wasn't a vote for that but still if there was the PBUK punters team in the C div would have probably been last on my list and unbeliveable feet for them to win overall but a big congratultions none the less especially for beating Kellys Black in the semi who had maxed the entire A div :eek:

Well done PBUK Punters

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Just goes to show what happens when the whole team clicks at once!

Well done PBUK Punters. Whos got them down for two in a row? :D

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Thanks Walker, I aim to please. Funny thta whilst laying on the floor face down laughing (after the breakout) no one shot at me at all. Then as soon as I get up and slide into the bunker, I got tagged.

Thank god Alex got lost on the way there, otherwise I may have ended up with a trophy for that :eek:

To be fair though, I was blinded by the amount of Bling that you had on :D

WKD

Apr 7, 2002
East yorkshire
Visit site
Alex who????:rolleyes: :D would ave been even funnier if Alex when he finally got there got shot out on the break in every game that he played luckily for him it didnt happen and he played a blinder against Synergy in he last game so he aint lost it that much