Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Skirmish Scramble

walker

MK Storm
Apr 28, 2004
reading
http
just like to say it was a great day. i enjoyed it loads. altho tagged kidz had 2 pros playin we stil had 3 am players and jumpin from div 4 to div 1 was a challange but it was good. i wud like to thank my team and say well done. thatnks to phil and mark star and chris for all the help and advice. u guys r great. i thought the marshallin was good. than to all!!!

sam

ices

Banned
Apr 24, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Shuck
Thanks Walker, I aim to please. Funny thta whilst laying on the floor face down laughing (after the breakout) no one shot at me at all. Then as soon as I get up and slide into the bunker, I got tagged.

Thank god Alex got lost on the way there, otherwise I may have ended up with a trophy for that :eek:

To be fair though, I was blinded by the amount of Bling that you had on :D
What game was this shuck?

As I was busy killing suckers, you were takin a quick lie down?
You backmen have it easy.

:D

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Originally posted by ices
As I was busy killing suckers
What game was that??? :D

My spectacular "float like a butterfly, sink like a hippo" performance was on the breakout of the Kamikazees game. If I remember rightly, you got taken on the break too :D

Jasper

Northern Heroes #03
Sep 3, 2003
Carlisle UK
Originally posted by Shuck
What game was that??? :D

My spectacular "float like a butterfly, sink like a hippo" performance was on the breakout of the Kamikazees game. If I remember rightly, you got taken on the break too :D
It was against us and three of you fell very quickly either off the break or just after and then the other two followed it had to have been the worst game you guys played all day as it was by far our easiest due to your breakout as two of us had free reign on the far side of the field as you put no-one out there. Couldn't believe my luck when i got to the barracade and there was no one on that side :cool:

Did see your fall though shuck was very funny but you were out of my range at the time :)