Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Skull Paintballs?

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
Why not just buy from the site you play at and support them or you may find they're not there anymore , and if there's a problem with the paint you can sort it there and then, anything you buy of the internet you're stuck with. As for those i've no idea but ask yourself, if they're that good why hide the brand, why repackage them, and at £44/2000 they're not particularly cheap either, no cheaper than your average walkon price. As for buying cheap paint of ebay, well good luck with that.

Last edited:

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
Having looked at what they also sell and the prices those boxes of 500 paintballs are a bit of a rip off if you ask me, first thing is they don't clearly state how many in a box up top, then the price is + what ever, take the clear paint for example £8.50+£4=£12.50 for 500 x 4 = £50 yet they also sell boxes of clear paint at £44.95 for 2000 and i'll pretty much guarantee it's the same paint.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
What Bod said about buying on site

Another problem with ordering online is what happens to them along the way, it’s added cost, via particular couriers willing to transport boxes of paint, and in uncontrolled conditions

Basic cheap paint tends to be tougher, but variable in shape/size in a single batch, good paint is at risk to the conditions it’s stored & transported in

If you have somewhere to shoot safely privately for some practice / gun time then a couple of bags or a case can be ok
(You will get best ‘value’ and ‘survivability’ by the case)
Once you can get back on site then we’d tend to advise on buying from the site so they are responsible for what they give you on the day and it goes into their pockets to keep the site running

Reactions: slowreality

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids
Well he should've said so, i'm not a mind reader.
Apologies Bod, I should have made that clearer but at the same time no need to get snarky ;) I don’t drive, so at the moment I rely on buying things online and getting lifts off people.

Warped is my local site and they use Tomahawk which is ok but I’m looking to try different types of Paint etc. I’ve played at Delta Force before and have used whatever paint they use there.

Just looking at different options really. Financially what you’re saying about that Skull paint makes sense. I’ll give it a miss (y)

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
Apologies Bod, I should have made that clearer but at the same time no need to get snarky ;) I don’t drive, so at the moment I rely on buying things online and getting lifts off people.

Warped is my local site and they use Tomahawk which is ok but I’m looking to try different types of Paint etc. I’ve played at Delta Force before and have used whatever paint they use there.

Just looking at different options really. Financially what you’re saying about that Skull paint makes sense. I’ll give it a miss (y)
I had to google "snarky" as it's not a word i've come across before, that's the way i speak, being a northerner i'm a bit blunt. If you want snarky here's the response he should've got,

Well he should've said so, the batteries on my crystal ball are dead and mystic meg isn't answering my calls so how was i supposed to know.

I quite often wonder why i bother trying to help people when i get comments like that.

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids
I had to google "snarky" as it's not a word i've come across before, that's the way i speak, being a northerner i'm a bit blunt. If you want snarky here's the response he should've got,

Well he should've said so, the batteries on my crystal ball are dead and mystic meg isn't answering my calls so how was i supposed to know.

I quite often wonder why i bother trying to help people when i get comments like that.
Like you say maybe it’s a Northern thing. I hate texts or anything you have to write down because you never know how people are writing it if you know what I mean?!?

I didn’t take it to heart and I mean you no ill will sir. Just a misunderstanding on my part (y)