Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

********SL 94 Is It Worth It ?*********

Fredo

www.lokipb.co.uk
I bought mine because I loved the 09, the SL is just more of a personal thing. Something happened to someone I know which just spurred me on to make the decision to spend the extra.......

Is it worth it?.... my own opinion is a massive YES because I bought it, you can only answer the same question yourself.....

Andy/Fredo
LOKI

But then again, the GEO is also sweet as a nut....

Mactoshdog

LIKES RED
Oct 12, 2008
North East, Sunderland
imho, paying much more than £300 for a marker now is fairly pointless.
any electro will do 10.5, even mechs with e-grips can do that.

after the first £120 or so, you paying for the name and looks. If you have the cash, and nothing else to spend it on, then paying a little more, or alot more could be worth it.

but £1400 is insaine. £300 + a hell load of paint would serve most people better :)

but if you realy have that much for a marker, go for it.

p.s
(for that much you would have thought they would have every color under the sun! )

JDO

Jon & Chris rock my socks
May 13, 2008
London
Sl-94 is just another way of saying "I'm better than you!"...

just kiddin'! :D

Idioteque

Test
Oct 21, 2008
The question is not really is this marker much better for the money its whether it has that wow factor, and if having next years ego today is your wet dream then £1400 is a cheap price to pay.

However on the flip side of personal opinion any marker, even if it was a spyder would rock my socks for 1400 quid. There are so many new top end markers comming out in the comming months i would wait and weigh them up against the sl, the impulse, boblong victory and macdev cyborg rx just to name a few . Performance in this price bracket is not an issue so just go for what ever makes you cream your pants and then anno that mental image onto which ever marker you buy.

Also when i spoke to the vanguard guys at the big game aparantly they are producing a spooly to be released in the comming months which could be really intresting as the creed is pretty lush and its partly designed by alex fraige so keep eyes peeled.

avituk

UK Angel Owner
in my eyes its like the car market. You can buy one of the best on the markers on the market today with all bling and ding but with 10.5 almost any electro on the market will meet this.

I'm in serious debt due to my ex and i struggle to train/play but my 05 still makes me very happy everytime i get it out of my bag.

If i had £1400 in my piggy bank i'd get the hammer out and run straight down to planet and put it on the counter and say 'can i have that sl94 behind you please mr ledz' but i will keep dreaming about that.

SamFlyZ

Geo 2.1 | 2K5 Alias
Mar 27, 2009
Exmouth, Devon
Get a Rev-I from the USA! Looks cooler, and, you'll have enough money to buy another one and repair your broken window *mauh ha haaa*