Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

slag project??

monkeyman

PUNTER HUNTER
Jun 9, 2010
IN THE LOCAL WOODS
Basically guys I am after some info on doing an slg framed automag, if anyone on here knows a link to someone elses walk through guide, that would be great!
Also has anyone on here done one? I was thinking of a spydermag but seeing as I have an slg that hasn't sold I might as well use that!

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I've seen a couple that have been done but don't know all the details

Would you be keeping it electro or gutting frame to make it mech operation?

monkeyman

PUNTER HUNTER
Jun 9, 2010
IN THE LOCAL WOODS
Keeping it electro, I am basically going to be using the clapper mood to actuate the mod'd sear? I just need an old rail to get the theory out of my head and into practice, from what I have seen on pbn and ao it should be a bit like a spyder conversion but I can a more adjustable board like the max rof as I am wanting to use a classic valve and level 7 bolt when I find one, for that underrated look

Last edited:

renie

Mar 2, 2008
Its quite a simple mod if I remember, a classic valve will get shootdown at high rates of fire, also you will need a ult on/off for the clapper noid to activate the sear

monkeyman

PUNTER HUNTER
Jun 9, 2010
IN THE LOCAL WOODS
I am only wanting to set it up on 8-10bps,
I have an on/off from a booyah frame, I am thinking about giving that a go as the actual pin is slightly longer I "shouldn't" need to move the noid as much?

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Not all on/offs are compatible with classic valves

If you try for too high a ROF on a classic it'll be chop city unless you use a force feed loader

Last edited: