Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

SLAM vs EVOLVE

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
Hey, HERMITT, do you have a link to info about the Slamvalve? I want to know more about it.

The Evolve kit does work really well, by the way, and definitely is more efficient than the stock bolt. I don't have first hand experience of the Slam to compare them, though, obviously.

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Hermitt, from what I can gather about the Slam bolt, it's a bit of a tinkerers bolt. The evolve seems to be more of a "set and forget" bolt (and yes, I'm trademarking that phrase ;) ).

For someone with your tech record, I'd go for the evolve, despite your inclination to tinker... :D Or you could get both, and when you decide you can't get the slam working properly, sell it on to me :D

You'll get a bit more kick than the stock bolt (the way it works is by reducing the shot chamber, which needs a bit more pressure to get teh same velocity) but many more shots out.

Either that or we could give the ghetto top hat mod a go (probably best to wait after the weekend tho - El Capitan will kill us if we tinker with kit at a tourney).

For more info there's the aardvark section of matrixowner, and also the forums on aardvarkdirect.com