Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Slg 09 air leak

Rooksta

Nov 17, 2009
Hi, looking for some help im new to paintball and this is my first marker. when i connect the air bottle and screw it all the way in there is air coming out of the black hose at the end by the small handle its coming out of the crome fitting where there is a few holes (sorry for the bad use of words dont know what anything is called)

really just want to know is this normal or someting i can fix??? any help would be great

cheers guys

Dave Rook

PaintballWizard

The best in the west!
Oct 5, 2009
Bad macroline and/or fitting. Will give you a quick fix once i go on my laptop - posting on my phone at mo.

May just require a new macroline. Costs pennies.

harrisonboy

THUNDERDUCKS snake player Carlos No.3
Nov 26, 2009
i got the same problem on 09pmr coming frm the macroline elbow dont know wether its just because its cold and its shrinking the macroline a little bit. well thats what im thinking it is. i just gonna buy a new macroline and two new elbows i think. unless anyone got any better ideas

head_-_shot

UK Under 19's & London Tigers.
Oct 25, 2008
London
www.facebook.com
Harrisonboy :

You can try first by removing the macroline then putting it back in properly and see if that works.

Or maybe check if the filler is still all there, maybe put some on, which might also work.

I have a PMR09 which gets this, I simply twist both elbows a little bit and it goes away, if that works then it really isn't a problem at all.

Hope these help :)

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Remove the macroline (the black tube) and check the cuts on the ends are flush and smooth (if it isn't you can buy new and trim to size, or - if the piece is long enough - re-cut the ends with a very sharp knife).
Once/if the ends are flush, push them into the silver macroline fittings, and make sure they go ALL the way in. Air up and, if they leak, wiggle them about until they don't. Wait a few minutes and it will leak again.
Swear prfusely and repeatedly at the gun, give it another wiggle and it'll stop leaking, then start again seconds before the start of the next game you play using it. Fiddle repeatedly during the game, during which time it will intermittently leak and stop leaking and then start leaking whenever you think you've fixed it. Return to the staging area and start again at the start.

I HATE macroline - I really HATE macroline LOL :)!

(In an ideal world, just the first two paragraphs will apply to you)

harrisonboy

Nov 26, 2009
Harrisonboy :

You can try first by removing the macroline then putting it back in properly and see if that works.

Or maybe check if the filler is still all there, maybe put some on, which might also work.

I have a PMR09 which gets this, I simply twist both elbows a little bit and it goes away, if that works then it really isn't a problem at all.

Hope these help :)
ok thansk for the help il try and buy a new piece of macroline and cut it

harrisonboy

Nov 26, 2009
Remove the macroline (the black tube) and check the cuts on the ends are flush and smooth (if it isn't you can buy new and trim to size, or - if the piece is long enough - re-cut the ends with a very sharp knife).
Once/if the ends are flush, push them into the silver macroline fittings, and make sure they go ALL the way in. Air up and, if they leak, wiggle them about until they don't. Wait a few minutes and it will leak again.
Swear prfusely and repeatedly at the gun, give it another wiggle and it'll stop leaking, then start again seconds before the start of the next game you play using it. Fiddle repeatedly during the game, during which time it will intermittently leak and stop leaking and then start leaking whenever you think you've fixed it. Return to the staging area and start again at the start.

I HATE macroline - I really HATE macroline LOL :)!

(In an ideal world, just the first two paragraphs will apply to you)
haha thanks lol yer managed to actually do all the last paragraphs in my last game today and as i shot the last player i ran out off air frm the leak which i fort was great timing lol