Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Slg vs slg ul

Baston

Mar 22, 2008
What are the advantages of getting a UL over getting a normal SLG? I'm considering getting one of them and have been advised to get the UL as it will save me upgrading as soon as I would if I got a normal SLG.

Thanks.

Ps. I'm just starting out at tournament paintball.

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
the SL comes with improved electronics a UL frmae, which you currently cannot get for the SLG on its own, the UL trigger, and the two peice barrel. their is more but this is a brief example of things that you get with it over the normal SLG.

try comparing them both and youll soon see why you have been advised to buy the proto SLG UL over the normal SLG ;)

The SLG UL is also more refined with the bolt silencer really working well, whilst also smoothing out the shot alot making it 'feel' much more like a Matrix in comparison the standard SLG.

I was genuinely impressed when shooting it. The guys in R&D have done a great job with it.

Hope that helps,

Tommy

BZNeil

BZ Paintball Supplies
May 17, 2007
www.bzpaintball.co.uk
The SLG UL is also more refined with the bolt silencer really working well, whilst also smoothing out the shot alot making it 'feel' much more like a Matrix in comparison the standard SLG.

I was genuinely impressed when shooting it. The guys in R&D have done a great job with it.

Hope that helps,

Tommy
Have to agree with Tommy - having shot both I think it just feels a lot more of a polished product than last years SLG.