Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sliding - how to get over the mental block

TenaciousM

U sure got'a purdy mouth
May 25, 2003
Somewhere but no one cares
Visit site
when i was a lad i joined the Army cadets and our Colour Sergent showed us this move he called it the Cadet dive,
basicly you had to run flat out and then dive landing on your chest then you slid to a stop!! thing was he made us do it without using your hands to steady ourself, after doing this over and over you lose all fear of sliding and diving (and you lose most of your front teeth:D ;) )
to demonstrate this to us he did it on a tarmac carpark!!!!!

man i miss the cadets!!!!!!!

M@

Jurg$

know heart. know glory.
Apr 28, 2003
Dirty South
www.ambushpaintball.co.uk
Originally posted by NewGen
try a RL slide..

on your side..

like.. your left hand and elbo on the ground and your left knie on the ground(pulled up)

stretch the right leg en with the right hand make sure your gun does not smash into the ground..

its easyer then a superman and has less inpackt as a superman..

i can do both but i rather doe a side slide then a superman
Baseball style.

kyle1000uk

Feb 14, 2004
Manchester
Visit site
superman is all good. but slightly impractical if u want to run from the gate to a back left bunker for instance on the break and u wanna have ur gun up fast. also slightly hard not to overslid if its a small bunker.

thanks for all ur help.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Originally posted by TenaciousM
when i was a lad i joined the Army cadets and our Colour Sergent showed us this move he called it the Cadet dive,
basicly you had to run flat out and then dive landing on your chest then you slid to a stop!! thing was he made us do it without using your hands to steady ourself, after doing this over and over you lose all fear of sliding and diving (and you lose most of your front teeth:D ;) )

M@
your colour seargent was an idiot. period.

james adkin

myspace.com/londontigers
Jul 14, 2001
www.myspace.com
Kyle

Just drop your right hand/elbow first then the rest will follow mate. Then use that hand to push you onto your opposite leg and into a shooting position.

Cheers

J

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com

M@
And this man was sane enough to be allowed to take a group of kids every week?

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
though i tought myself the joys of blowing rabbits up with fireworks:eek: :D
Mental Note 16:40 29th July: Remember to beat and rape TenaciousM multiple times and quite hard.

TenaciousM

U sure got'a purdy mouth
May 25, 2003
Somewhere but no one cares
Visit site
now thats a little harsh!!!! ;)
i come from an island the size of a large shopping centre which has 550 people living on it (500 alchaholics and 50 learners{under 18's}) and they reakon there is approx 500 rabits per person on that island,
and that their burrows will end up destroying the cliffs!!! so i think i am allowed a hatred towards the small fluffy things people insist on giving to thier children as pets where as when i was a child they where my main source of food!!!