Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sliding in on ur stomache

smithy_boi

Kill Frenzy
Apr 16, 2006
surrey
sliding

yer football slididng would probably b better as u hav less chance of breaking your gun
it may b slower but less chance off breakin fings eg ribs

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
do many people breakout with no paint in their hopper to go faster? seems like it could help other than the inherent danger and obviously it will take you alot longer to get into the game?

hm. i think i vote against

NulodPBall

Dec 26, 2002
Southern California
Visit site
Bolter said:
some people run from the break with no paint in the hopper. Fill when you are in and comfy.
===

As long as we're ressurecting ('tis the season)...don't run with an empty hopper that's not done anymore and you'll miss shots...that was more of a 10-man thing where the frontmen just get into their bunker and survives the first 5 minutes or so.

ericostani said:
is breaking paint in my loader every time i superman.
Also, if you're breaking paint in your hopper, you need to top off your hopper to the point where none of the balls move around, and don't let your hopper slam into the ground. If your hopper is any of the upper end hoppers, you won't burn your motor doing that, just don't overfill during the game.

Ray

Tinks

Feb 20, 2004
one of the chicks said:
so come on then guys....how do you dive when uve got a chest!!!?????????:( :confused: :rolleyes: :)
Just tape up your chest.. or wear a padded sports bra.. peasy.

should try supermanning over the sofa.. thats always fun. and it doesn't hurt! genius!

Monkey Apocalypse

up a tree 'punter huntin'
Apr 19, 2006
What do you mean a chest??... I have a beer gut (learned that from the Turks in the dawn of Paintball)

I dont break anything when I super man (well I may crack the tectonic plates a little), but stopping bouncing over the snake is a bit tricky.

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Mario said:
wow - awesome resurrection.
Yeah an entire 3 years :) ,

...I still havent supermanned at a tourney yet :D

done it a couple of times at training
first time I tried it I somehow managed to drop teh marker & then slid over it, from chest to thighs, Ow!! & led to an interesting bruise (What've you been doing :eek::eek::eek::rolleyes:)
That was some time ago...I think I'm ready to have another go ;)

Top tip, if you don't have the money to buy arm protectors, I bought some arm protectors that Glaziers use- bit thinner, but only £3 ;), better than nothing

They make it look so easy :mad:
it's not like I can blame my chest ha ha :rolleyes:, I must be doing it wrong, it totally winds me
doing snakes is the worst, I've rolled a couple of times & bent my neck, haven't hurt myself tho aside from bruising