Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

sliding on ure stomach

foxman00

Wannabe 'baller
Dec 11, 2003
Cambridge
Visit site
alright guys i dnt know about u but sliding on ure stomach hurts like hell, is there a special way to jump or do you just go for it, and at the end of the day u have to sacrifice ureself to win? if any of u guys could get back to me on that it'd be much appreciated thanks

foxman00

Wannabe 'baller
Dec 11, 2003
Cambridge
Visit site
Originally posted by foxman00
alright guys i dnt know about u but sliding on ure stomach hurts like hell, is there a special way to jump or do you just go for it, and at the end of the day u have to sacrifice ureself to win? if any of u guys could get back to me on that it'd be much appreciated thanks

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
yer man

when i think about it, i have no idea wot i do......i do tend to look like a complete tit when i do it (legs flail etc.), it i get the job done;) ....just give it ago.
by the way slide on like your forearms, dont literally superman it, that just looks......ouch:eek:

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
on a technical note get as low as you can, in essence stumble, and at the same time dive forward. Use your free hand to brace the impact and then get you gun hand with palm up so barrel faces up (trust, it does work) and then the rest of your body...

so it's run, get low, stumble and dive, free hand down first, then gun hand, palm facing upwards and then the rest of your body.

Like the other guys say just do it and don't think about it in a game....when your not playing or having anything to do with paintball, rehearse it in your mind and it'll come. worked for me...

btw get elbow/forearm pads as they help protect your arms....

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
you will find that when you do it in a game you wont even notice if it hurt or not, you will be too busy concentrating on the 7 loonies shooting at you!

ShelleyHicky

Shelley Farmer
Oct 22, 2003
London
Practise makes perfect!

I have been doing this over and over again in training.

so it's run, get low, stumble and dive, free hand down first, then gun hand, palm facing upwards and then the rest of your body.
Exactly that;) But I see where you're coming from, for me being a 'girl' it is difficult for certain reasons:rolleyes: but I can do it now.

Myself and team mates do this:

(If you've got a large enough room) Put a mattress on the floor, and practise landing without a gun, then again with. When u r confident enough, go get muddy:D

Then use it in training with a snake, 'cos the move is most commonly used for that reason;)