sliding on ure stomach

richardmawer

Playing since 1986 - Still shooting fools
May 15, 2003
Lincolnshire
digitalmediaedge.co.uk
Get some elbow pads !!

Yeah - spot on !!!

If you get some good elbow pads that give you some forearm protection - this is far easier. Just commit and as Mario says - make sure you turn your gun upwards (at the wrist) otherwise you'll bury the barrel !!!

Run in low - swing your arms out and kick off onto your forearms 1st - sliding in on your belly !!!

Again - just practice - it becomes far more natural than you think.

Rich

Mr.Big_Stuff

Banned
Jan 13, 2004
San Diego
Visit site
u dont even really need to slide head first... well some times u do but anyway if uve ever played baseball then slide like u would to second or whatever, just hold ur gun up little so u dont f*ck it up

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
best thing to do is get urself to Nottingham skirmish this weekend, theres gonna be alot of **** hot teams playin and theres nothing better than watching players who kno how to slide doing it ;)

Mak Daddy
:cool:

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

I seem to remember a few months back, a certain member of the Clan postin up askin how to bellyslide... Can't quite remember his name :confused: ;) :p

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Originally posted by Tommy Gun-Nexus
I seem to remember a few months back, a certain member of the Clan postin up askin how to bellyslide... Can't quite remember his name :confused: ;) :p
i remember him....but it's ok, he was a nobody :D;):D;):D no-one knows where he is now....

love you really mak d :D

chunk.Clan

Clan, back for 09.
May 12, 2002
Lanark.
O no don`t get him started on sliding on his stomach the grass has just started to grow back.....o....o.....there you go there go the plant pots again.......MaK ;)

|TPB|=SULLY=

"nil taurus excramentum"
Jan 20, 2004
liverpool
www.tpb.biz
Originally posted by foxman00
alright guys i dnt know about u but sliding on ure stomach hurts like hell, is there a special way to jump or do you just go for it, and at the end of the day u have to sacrifice ureself to win? if any of u guys could get back to me on that it'd be much appreciated thanks
yeah man its a pisser,if its like deep range !oops,carry a jiff lemon with olive oil in to help the skin contact with ya clothin guille etc ,tornament clothin is the werst * bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nylon!* .its like barbed wire lol rofl.yeah thatl keep the friction down it did in the gulf;)& will keep allergic reaction down.:cool: ;)