Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sliding

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
my first attempt at it in a game failed when i broke my wrist anyone think you sholud put hand down to keep slding on ya arse or brace with hand cause i braced and broke it but i think i was doing something seriously wrong tips?
hey, not being ride or anything but was it you that broke your wrist at the masters last sunday?

What you may want to do ( as this is my choice of style ) is when you are about to slide lean you top half of your body back slightly and kick your legs forward, make your outside knee ( closest to start gate side ) hit the floor and this will help you get up much easier and quicker. Use the same hand as knee and push up with both.

It is the same as a baseball slide, as a football tackle is not ideal for getting up quickly and a baseball slide will help you turn 90degrees into you bunker.

LtPurcy

Young gun without the gun
Mar 15, 2008
Mudeford Dorset
ooh i can see what you've done correct if im wrong

youve run up to the bunker then slowly lowered your knees into a slide and you used your hand to balance and brace and its given way?

doing slides like you what did hmm do what other people have said do basket and football slides

when i slide when not even doing paintball i throw my self not lower my self lol so i land on my sides and slide

ravie783

Swiiissshhhhh!!!
Jan 10, 2008
UK, Bedfordshire
DUDE ! You were playing me !! Man thanks we got owned by randon cause of you :D:D although apparently he went easy on us :confused:

Nah sorry to hear that bud.. was weird playing as we couldn't see what had happened .. Look quite bad man, hope it all heals quickly, glad its going to be ok m8 :)

but as Evo said.. watch *One with the Gun* for sliding tips ;)