i know this has been done
but im curious if any1
Slids on there knees and shoots
or is it better to just Sliding and get to your bunker

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
it's pretty hard to shoot whilst sliding on youyr knees. you have to have good balance and a good guage of how far to lean back on your heels
i prefer to get into my bunker and take it from there

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
i suppose you could slide in and shoot at the same time but you aint gonna be hitting anything and you will be making yourself a bigger target....best to get in first. have a look where your opponents are as you do it tho

TNG

It depends on how far you're going brother. If you're a front guy, just get there, if your a mid guy, stop a little short when you can and try to blast one of their front guys. Example: say you run out half way, slide down low, level with your prop and try to lane the guy out, then get to your primary. Sounds crazy, but you never get shot doing it as long as your smart and not too greedy:D

(as if I'm an authority on the matter)

If I'm not going too far and as TNG said, want to lane somebody before I get to my bunker, I'll slide on my knees, but if I need to go farther or quicker, and won't be able to shoot anyway, I won't really slide on my knees, just dive head first and try to keep as low as possible.

Graham-DV8

Girlz,Booze & Balling....
Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
Best to get to your bunker but if you can fire while sliding then do so :) just make sure u have enough push to get into your bunker :D .

Can be better to be looking for the other team while sliding rather than shooting, so that once your in your bunker you know exactly where they have moved to and from and they might not of notice that u have mived up, etc.

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
Run to the Hills

I just concentrate on getting to where I want to go, then take it from there. I think it would introduce another factor in to being eliminated if you're even half-thinking about shooting whilst sliding as you can't be 100% commited to getting in and tight- that extra split-second in the open could be all it takes to get tagged.

Just my thoughts:)

Cassidy James

Kamakazi Runner
Dec 15, 2002
Redding, CA
www.newgrounds.com
just enougher opinion...

if you plan on doing this, practice it. What good is doing it if you aren't going to hit any1? If you practice enough and start hitting your target while sliding, then go for it. Ask yourself if the chance of hitting someone is greater then the chance of getting hit yourself.

Reaver

www.intimidatorowners.com
Aug 26, 2002
USA
Visit site
Originally posted by chunk
i know this has been done
but im curious if any1
Slids on there knees and shoots
or is it better to just Sliding and get to your bunker
I play front and mid when playing front I slide in trying to not get lite up. when playing mid i slide and shoot.