Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

slidng

Matt_Downs

matt_175@hotmail.co.uk
Oct 13, 2007
Stockport, manchester
i went paintballing today with my mates at delta force, thats aboutt he first time ive slid, its really fun i think haha until you slide on a rock in the speedball field :|

my knee is fcuked now and really big :(

just look at the ground infront of you if your in the woods before you slide, or you'll hurt yourself :(

Hawkins

Splash > All
Jul 8, 2007
Kent/Sevenoaks
epends on the ground your sliding on.. if its grass do what you like.... if its stony then i advise just walking its not worth your skin ( from expirence )

also good idea is a good pair of pants with knee padding and some knee pads i picked some up from here for £8 work a treat

JP's Saucy Nuts

Killing Machine
Jul 13, 2007
Sunny Scunny
I've done these slides before. But not meaning to do them lol!

I had a recent experience (in woodlands) where I was running along and the alastic string at the bottom of my playing pants got caught on some stick or log.. or whatever it was.

I went flying!

Made myself look a right idiot
Ah, reminds me of the time half my team clothes-lined themselves on the rope field boundary:D

magicmonkey

Life Begins In 10 Seconds
Jun 4, 2006
Lichfield
profile.myspace.com
This is just me, im sure the rest of you are much more professional about the way you do it. but i just run and throw myself into it, im not exactly sure what i do but it works and it doesnt hurt :rolleyes: lol
i dont know if anyone else agrees, but i find that i dont think about it, when the adrenalin is pumping i just get myself where i need to be =s lol
im sure it comes with practice tho, iv'e seen more style in the way i slide over time. just practice mate, the best way to practice is in games where you wouldnt feel as inclined to hesitate. however a few attempts on sum grass (like your garden) would definitely help. :)

Chris