Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

slidng

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
I think the main thing is just to make sure your marker hand is palm up. We did dive training in a gym on hard wood floors (without markers), and I found it encourages you to go all out because if you don't your elbows and knees get it worse. After that it doesn't seem too bad diving on grass :D Pushing forward on the way down helps too. Saying that, someone once asked me if I tripped on the way into the snake :p I'm still learning!

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
you can do anything if you visualise doing it before it. It's like practice for the brain..

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
then you're doing it wrong ;) until it becomes second nature to do this stuff you have to imagine which stride you will slide on, how you will fall, where you will be balancing and all that stuff

Disco ECI

EastCoastIrritant.
Sep 18, 2004
Red light district of Effingham
Cba to read all the thread but from playing snake all season i just:

Run as fast as you can, as low as you can to the point that your about to go arse over over tit into your bunker, extened your arms forward ready for the impact of the ****e belgian mud in the middle of a field near a ghetto. Just make sure you dont stab the floor with your barrel.

mat_immortal

Nov 13, 2007
one tip i can give you is dont try superman unless your commited to it if you have too little speed all that will hapen is you will hit the floor and stay on the spot u landed
(not soo good when there are backs fiering away at you lol )
[[mat]]