Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Slight issue with a purchase

Vimto

Sterling Paintballs
Oct 30, 2012
Aldershot, Hampshire
Hey folks, I bought a g6r from a member called @crawler78. Transaction went smooth, we negotiated some things and I was to receive a pillow bolt with the marker.

I received the marker and accessories included in the listing, however no pillow bolt in there. I dropped the seller a message and he admitted he had forgotten it and would dispatch it ASAP to me. This was on the 17th January. Since then I have not heard back from the seller and the site shows he hasn't been on since the 25th January.

I paid for everything using paypal + fees of course, however the fact is I received most of the package we agreed on, so I can't really make a claim...

Any advice, or anyone able to get in touch with this member, to find out what is going on?

Thanks for your time :)

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
You can raise a claim with Paypal... just reduce the amount based on partial delivery. It's relatively easy to do this and has the tendency to generate the right "nudge"

Have done it a couple of times... if you feel so inclined add something to cover the inconvenience in having to chase. So if you think the bolt is worth £30, you can claim say £40 to cover your time etc

But lodging with Paypal is an important step as you are time restricted in raising the claim, plus make sure you keep on top of the process

Vimto

Sterling Paintballs
Oct 30, 2012
Aldershot, Hampshire
Thanks for the advice Alex, I must say I don't really wanna start kicking up claim issues with the guy as I'm sure he must just be busy or something... First off I wanna make contact with him, if anyone knows them. Paypal as a last resort really :/

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
Thanks for the advice Alex, I must say I don't really wanna start kicking up claim issues with the guy as I'm sure he must just be busy or something... First off I wanna make contact with him, if anyone knows them. Paypal as a last resort really :/
that seems fair and reasonable... you do hold that card and unfortunately sometimes you need the "nuclear" option! ;)

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I know the seller and will stand on him every time as being spot on.
He is a very busy man and i will try and get hold of him to remind him for you too
w
cheers @wiggles01

@Vimto let us know if we can help in any way. @crawler78 is one of our longest serving members and by all accounts and really decent bloke. I have every confidence he will contact you.

Vimto

Sterling Paintballs
Oct 30, 2012
Aldershot, Hampshire
Cheers wiggles, bound to be someone that knows him and I'd rather sort everything peacefully cos its quite obviously just something that has got in the way, nothing malicious :)

crawler78

Jan 31, 2002
Mildenhall
Visit site
Cheers wiggles, bound to be someone that knows him and I'd rather sort everything peacefully cos its quite obviously just something that has got in the way, nothing malicious :)
Sorry Vimto, I messaged you. We had an exserice on base and I took over in my shop, to top it off my jeep is in the shop. It's just been a busy time and honestly I forgot about it. I'm sorry and will get out out ASAP for you. All I can do is say sorry and I will get it to you right away

Vimto

Sterling Paintballs
Oct 30, 2012
Aldershot, Hampshire
Brilliant cheers buddy, appreciate the honesty and like I said, didn't wanna start calling you out on it, assumed something had come up :) Thank you very much for resolving it :)

Reactions: crawler78