Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sly masks.

StrikeBang

Cardinals front player
Dec 12, 2010
Bournemouth, Dorset
Im off to America in 2 weeks and was looking at some paintball stuff to buy while im over there. I spotter a website and the shop is like 10 mins down the road from where i am staying. Anyways to cut a long story short, i spotted a mask on the site which i really liked. Brand was Sly so i looked for them over here but the only place i could find them was justpaintball but they were all sold out. does anyone know why this is and does anyone else know of a supplier in the UK for these masks?

cheers.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Like everything else in paintball, it's very much a case of personal taste and try before you buy.

Where are you staying in the states, and what is the name of the shop you have seen?

I ask because I have been to the States about 20 times, and am always interested in paintball stores.

StrikeBang

Cardinals front player
Dec 12, 2010
Bournemouth, Dorset
Like everything else in paintball, it's very much a case of personal taste and try before you buy.

Where are you staying in the states, and what is the name of the shop you have seen?

I ask because I have been to the States about 20 times, and am always interested in paintball stores.
I'm staying in Tampa and the shop is wickedsports in Tampa. any chance you have been there before?

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Been to Tampa a couple of times, but not to that store.

While you are there, you could visit Tampa Bay Damage's home field in Lakeland. You might get lucky, and catch them when they are training.

Bullseye

Non-linear
Feb 25, 2011
Derby
Me, and a team mate, had bad fog issues with the sly profit. However I understand that not everyone has had this problem......

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
Bullseye, can you provide more details about the nature of your problem to me via PM? It's a bit weird for a double pane true thermal lense to fog...