Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

sly profit yay or nay

Mark89

ARK ANGELS Member
Sep 12, 2013
Birmingham/Dudley/Wolves.
I love the look of the profits and the features sound good but what are the pros and cons of this mask? Has anybody got them, had them or used them. Just want abit of feed back before I say goodbye to 80 quid.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
I bought some when they first came out, so did a lot of guys as they were supposed to be the dogs ';/@>, they were the most comfortable to wear, and they fit very well, however ?? you can`t hear anyone shouting at you for movement and they can`t hear you when your screaming your lungs out ? especially when your firing your gun with it going bang bang in your face, they have silly little holes for breathing in and out of same with the ear piece, we modified the mask by cutting every other join in between the holes to make the holes bigger .. All Over !! the makers say it`s to keep the ambiance sounds at bay so you can concentrate on your game ... Poppy cock ?? communication is paramount when you play Paintball ... Not with these babies. Yeah !! we dumped them.
try a Pro-Flex .. for most these proved to be the best or now the new E-Flex, you can mix them up to be any colour you want with the Pro-Flex you can get them second hand cheap as chips.

Hazza

Dec 10, 2012
I bought some when they first came out, so did a lot of guys as they were supposed to be the dogs ';/@>, they were the most comfortable to wear, and they fit very well, however ?? you can`t hear anyone shouting at you for movement and they can`t hear you when your screaming your lungs out ? especially when your firing your gun with it going bang bang in your face, they have silly little holes for breathing in and out of same with the ear piece, we modified the mask by cutting every other join in between the holes to make the holes bigger .. All Over !! the makers say it`s to keep the ambiance sounds at bay so you can concentrate on your game ... Poppy cock ?? communication is paramount when you play Paintball ... Not with these babies. Yeah !! we dumped them.
try a Pro-Flex .. for most these proved to be the best or now the new E-Flex, you can mix them up to be any colour you want with the Pro-Flex you can get them second hand cheap as chips.
i preferably use grilz when i started off playing i used e-flexs they felt abit too big for my head and would get shot in my chin/mouth alot as it was very open whereas the grillz feel like they fit better.

Reactions: Mark89

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
Not a fan really. Tried a few pairs and like the other guys found it difficult to hear and communicate in. Field of Vision also seems kind of hindered compared to other masks such as the Grillz, i4s and e-flexes. Known quite a few people to have problems with fogging as well. On the plus side however they are comfy as hell!

Bullseye

Non-linear
Feb 25, 2011
Derby
i would be inclined to advise avoidance of this mask.... I had one (second version with reduced ear foam) and fogging was absolutely terrible, as in within 5 mins first off, then under 2 mins thereafter. A friend of mine also had a pair, same problem...... for the price tag the very least you should expect is no fogging issues....... I do admit i really like the look of them but, in my opinion, it is the worst 'high end' mask available....
proflex, i4, grills (make sure you get a dual pane lens), i4, events all great masks that shouldn't disappoint

Mark89

ARK ANGELS Member
Sep 12, 2013
Birmingham/Dudley/Wolves.
I had a Proflex found them to be very comfy and breathable but they are very wide and make my head quite the target for others.

i would be inclined to advise avoidance of this mask.... I had one (second version with reduced ear foam) and fogging was absolutely terrible, as in within 5 mins first off, then under 2 mins thereafter. A friend of mine also had a pair, same problem...... for the price tag the very least you should expect is no fogging issues....... I do admit i really like the look of them but, in my opinion, it is the worst 'high end' mask available....
proflex, i4, grills (make sure you get a dual pane lens), i4, events all great masks that shouldn't disappoint
Not a fan really. Tried a few pairs and like the other guys found it difficult to hear and communicate in. Field of Vision also seems kind of hindered compared to other masks such as the Grillz, i4s and e-flexes. Known quite a few people to have problems with fogging as well. On the plus side however they are comfy as hell!
Alot of people seem to sway towards the i4s its the openness of the jaw line that swayed me more to the slys. Are they worth the price tag.

Thank you all for the advice and input. I dont think i will be fulfilling my desire to get the Profits.

P8ntballer1988

Jul 8, 2013
Tamworth
my brother brought a pair and they was by far the most comfortable goggles I've ever tried on but doing a days paintball in them is a no go as they fog up pretty quick, I suppose they would be fine for speedball as there only ever short matches but from my experience wearing them for more than 2 hours you'll be walking blind