Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

sly profit yay or nay

RichB

Devoid of ego
Sep 3, 2010
Teeside
I bought a pair of Sly's and love the look and they are comfortable BUT, just like many others have said they fog up quickly and completely - not just in a little spot on the lense but the whole lense to the extent that I had to take myself out of the game I was playing and literally stumble back to the safe zone cos I couldn't see for toffee!!! They are also not the best for being able to hear your teammates. Going to try some Pro Flex or Grills as I think the Sly's have turned out to be a costly mistake.

barry_dafc

Barry_DinEidyn
Oct 27, 2010
Dunfermline, Scotland
I have a few friends that have them and they offer great protection and to some look quite cool. After using them myself a couple of times though they are difficult to hear in and breath in for a long duration of game play. many friends have had to heavily modify them to get a good mask out of them. Couldn't recommend the E-flex highly enough I will stick with my set for a long time to come, ok they are more expensive but well worth it!

Reactions: RichB

RichB

Devoid of ego
Sep 3, 2010
Teeside
That was what swayed me to buy the Sly's in the first place, LOL. I thought that they looked cool and went for style over substance :( Got a call from BZ to say that my E's are in today so I'll pick them up tomorrow - can't wait!

Neluz

Oct 31, 2013
Amersfoort The Netherlands
Owned a Sly proftit's and it wasn;t my ideal type of goggle, as said before in this thread you have to scream your lungs out to communicate with your teammates while fireing your PewPew machine. the padding in de earpieces are thick and comfy but kinda useless if you ask me.

Using a proflex for a couple of years now and I'm happy i made that switch (y)

GCF1593

Oct 19, 2012
i would see if you can try a pair before buying, i have had 3-4 pairs and all of them have been great they are comfy and never had a problem with fogging up but i would also recommend grills again comfy and never fog up, will admit i prefer grills to slys but it all comes down to personal choice

Captain Pug Wash

Mar 3, 2009
i say yay they are my favorite goggles yet but they do cut very slightly on my chin so it can hurt being hit there not that it happens much ;)

Reactions: Mark89