Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

sly profit yay or nay

Dillon Barker

Jan 11, 2014
Just go for an i4 the reviews for them are so good to turn down... no reason to do anything else other than if you want more protection.

Reactions: Mark89

Boomtime

Jan 13, 2014
I love the look of the profits and the features sound good but what are the pros and cons of this mask? Has anybody got them, had them or used them. Just want abit of feed back before I say goodbye to 80 quid.
oh, people say that in sly you don't hear very well.. i would suggest to look at grillz or E-vents/E-flex

Reactions: Mark89

Jamie Loader

Jan 3, 2013
London
I got a sly profit, went for the titanium look one, and think its a good mask. I dont have any problems with hearing with it, but a friend of mine cut the padding a little around the ear section to make it better for him to hear. Pros to it are that it gives good visibility, but also gives very good protection, especially compared to the I4's. Just covers more of the face it seems. My one con with it is that I find it fogs up a little quickly, but then I try to have a second visor to swap out to.

Hope that helps

RoRide

Jan 9, 2014
Sits great, vision is good but when I got shot in the lens it ringed my ears for 5 mins. Besides that I like it.

Jack-Exodus

Edinburgh Exodus
Mar 1, 2014
Edinburgh
www.facebook.com
Pros - really clear vision and great field of view. comfortable and snug fit with the double strap. cons - can't hear, deafen yourself when shouting, can steam up, not breathable. I had mine 2 months then switched to Eflex

lil_Chris

Apr 2, 2012
I really like my slys only downside is they are very close to your mouth so get a lot of condensation build up and sound is a little muffled

Edgie1741

Dec 16, 2013
My friend had a pair a while ago and they were so comfortable, but they are hard to hear anything in. The only problem my friend had with them was the lens that he brought for them was to dark so I don't see why you wouldn't get a pair.